• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How Do you Recieve Dash coins from a cryptonote Dashcoin wallet f21c4c6??

AndiLOK91

can someone help me figure out why i cant send any of my dashcoins from the cryptonote Dashcoin wallet f21c4c6 to the dash core wallet?? the cryptonote wallet only takes addresses like these :

DBRi8mJByta5xYQ5yowqoyAwU3WVByBqJVE8yUb3z37XhJC1dR8MDD9SsGw2zoyioQC2P9DP5EN3AJtzmUmNLpNtRCbX7iM

The dashcore wallet has addresses like this :

XqqofsF3H2BvFX686SEhYCkw7vGsrFFme1

the wallets just wont take either address to send my coins back and forth whenever i want

Attachments

• dashcoinwallet.jpg
    dashcoinwallet.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 148
  • dashcoinwallet2.jpg
    dashcoinwallet2.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 148
can someone help me figure out why i cant send any of my dashcoins from the cryptonote Dashcoin wallet f21c4c6 to the dash core wallet?? the cryptonote wallet only takes addresses like these :

DBRi8mJByta5xYQ5yowqoyAwU3WVByBqJVE8yUb3z37XhJC1dR8MDD9SsGw2zoyioQC2P9DP5EN3AJtzmUmNLpNtRCbX7iM

The dashcore wallet has addresses like this :

XqqofsF3H2BvFX686SEhYCkw7vGsrFFme1

the wallets just wont take either address to send my coins back and forth whenever i want
You are trying to get wallets from two different blockchains (Dashcoin and DASH) to communicate with one another. This can never happen directly. You need to send your Dashcoins to an exchange, and trade them for BTC. Then, take your BTC and buy DASH. Then, send your DASH to your DASH wallet. Hope that helps.

Alot of people are starting to make these common mistakes... anyone have an idea how to slow this whole ordeal down? Seems to be Dashcoin is riding our coattails hard here....

true, but you are also a little stupid if you think your 20.000.000 Dashcoin are DASH.

Bro not everyone is on a computer 24/7 like some of us, nor does everyone have the time in thier life to figure it all out 100% before they know its a good investment....

Anyways, my point is mistakes can be and will continually be made.

You are trying to get wallets from two different blockchains (Dashcoin and DASH) to communicate with one another. This can never happen directly. You need to send your Dashcoins to an exchange, and trade them for BTC. Then, take your BTC and buy DASH. Then, send your DASH to your DASH wallet. Hope that helps.
your right!! im new to this so i just realized that lol thank you!!

BTC -e and others do not help in that mistake !!

Minergate mines DASH and not dashcoin, but when you want to withdraw, it won't accept any address starting with 'X'. i withdrew to an address generated by dash,org ie D8.... and it went but can't find the amount in the wallet

I will be very glad if 34.9 Dash is retrieved from the 'D8'....... wallet. It took me over a month to mine it

Can somebody breakdown the step by step guide on withdrawing DASH via changelly. why is the descripancy in addresses between the online wallet and the downloaded dashcore client. the online wallet starts with 'X' and the downloaded dashcore wallet starts with 'D'

Last edited by a moderator:
Minergate mines DASH and not dashcoin, but when you want to withdraw, it won't accept any address starting with 'X'. i withdrew to an address generated by dash,org ie D8.... and it went but can't find the amount in the wallet

I will be very glad if 34.9 Dash is retrieved from the 'D8'....... wallet. It took me over a month to mine it

Can somebody breakdown the step by step guide on withdrawing DASH via changelly. why is the descripancy in addresses between the online wallet and the downloaded dashcore client. the online wallet starts with 'X' and the downloaded dashcore wallet starts with 'D'
Hello there,

Lets get facts straight first:
1. https://minergate.com/ mines Dashcoin and not Dash https://minergate.com/faq/about-minergate-pool
2. dash.org doesn't generate any addresses (including these with "D" at the start), paper.dash.org generates only addresses which starts with "X"
3. There are no dashcoin wallets downloads on dash.org

So, you mined dashcoin and you need dashcoin wallet to receive funds. Dash and dashcoin are two different blockchains and you can't send funds from one to another without exchanging coins. Send coins to exchange and sell them if you want to buy Dash or send them to dashcoin wallet if you want to keep them (this https://minergate.com/faq/how-to-create-dashcoin-wallet could help you probably).

Back