• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dart Payments Blog

DartPayments

we seem to be missing a part of your blog ?

this is all we can see on your blog site :
24 days ago we made the first announcement to the Dash community of our proposal for a Dash to fiat payment processor. While it has at times been stressful it has also been exiting to engage in an entirely new way to raise funds utilising the unique and cutting edge…

but when one tries to subscribe on your blog a larger post gets visible...

DartPayments

we seem to be missing a part of your blog ?

this is all we can see on your blog site :

but when one tries to subscribe on your blog a larger post gets visible...
Just click on the post header (i.e. "Raising Money on the Blockchain and the Path Forward") there... :wink:

well, that teaches me to click on more links :grin:
thanks.

Lol I was having same problems. Didn't even notice there was more until you said so. I just read the headlines and description and thought that was it. Probably would be wise to have a "read more" button right below the headline or somewhere. I would have never known there was more had this post not been made.

Edit

In regards to this portion of the blog:
About a month prior to the announcement of our proposal DashTalk users Solarminer & Camosoul presented their Vendor Experience proposal. While a number of community members did show support for the idea others levelled criticism toward the proposers. Solarminer & Camosoul appeared take some of the criticism very personally and the resulting arguments led to the downfall of the proposal.

I don't remember Solarminer taking anything personally? I know camo had some outbursts but if I remember correctly solarminer was pretty level headed through the entire ordeal. DartPayments, you guys might consider editing that part of your blog to represent the actual facts.

I don't remember Solarminer taking anything personally? I know camo had some outbursts but if I remember correctly solarminer was pretty level headed through the entire ordeal. DartPayments, you guys might consider editing that part of your blog to represent the actual facts.

I actually tend to agree with you. Busy right now, but I'll take a closer look later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back