• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The problem with a Electrum wallet 2.4.1

Sasha00

Hello everybody!
A question. I can not wait for loading blocks and downloaded electrum purse Dash. Then i chose from the menu to open the file and have the file path to my purse. But the program says that Ballance 0 even though I know that there must be coins.

And another question. How do I specify the path to my purse in the standard client Dash? I need to choose the addresses not from the seed and from the file.

Hello everybody!
A question. I can not wait for loading blocks and downloaded electrum purse Dash. Then i chose from the menu to open the file and have the file path to my purse. But the program says that Ballance 0 even though I know that there must be coins.

And another question. How do I specify the path to my purse in the standard client Dash? I need to choose the addresses not from the seed and from the file.

Electrum and QT are not using the same "wallet" !
you can not use QT Wallet.dat for electrum !

(I am not sure if I understand you correct here, is that the problem ??)

Unfortunately I do not have the keys in text form. I have only a wallet file on the full program Dash. How do I can import old wallet file in the full version of the program Dash?

У меня остался только бумажник в виде файла. Как мне импортировать старый бумажник в новый полный клиент Dash?

Unfortunately I do not have the keys in text form. I have only a wallet file on the full program Dash. How do I can import old wallet file in the full version of the program Dash?

У меня остался только бумажник в виде файла. Как мне импортировать старый бумажник в новый полный клиент Dash?
You can use dumpwallet console command in DashQt (Tools -> Debug console) to retrieve a list of all your private keys.
Code:
dumpwallet "filename"

Dumps all wallet keys in a human-readable format.

Arguments:
1. "filename"    (string, required) The filename

Example:
dumpwallet "keys.txt"

You can then use keys from this list to sweep them into Electrum (Wallet -> Private keys -> Sweep).

Why bother with that? Just use the Dash full program to send them to a new Electrum wallet address. That's all "sweeping" does anyway.

Why bother with that? Just use the Dash full program to send them to a new Electrum wallet address. That's all "sweeping" does anyway.
To send it you need to download full blockchain, to dump/sweep - you don't need to. But since our blockchain is still relatively small and it shouldn't take too much time even to sync from scratch - I agree, sending Dash out to some address generated in Electrum is the easiest way.

To send it you need to download full blockchain, to dump/sweep - you don't need to. But since our blockchain is still relatively small and it shouldn't take too much time even to sync from scratch - I agree, sending Dash out to some address generated in Electrum is the easiest way.

Good point, I didn't even think about downloading the blockchain... I guess I had assumed he already had it.

Back