• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help on a mining doc

ok tx guys
i would like to start a new listing on this
(this page is so old)

so how do i do this ?
should i start a google doc and you guys help me filling the changes ?
(Pleaseee)
i feel bad just doubling the speeds , as i have no idea about mining (and the details)

any thought ?

ok tx guys
i would like to start a new listing on this
(this page is so old)

so how do i do this ?
should i start a google doc and you guys help me filling the changes ?
(Pleaseee)
i feel bad just doubling the speeds , as i have no idea about mining (and the details)

any thought ?
way out of date, heres 2 from me with screen shots and some from tuppy et al,
https://dashtalk.org/threads/hashing-speeds.9/page-6

Hope i didn't mess this up too much but i cleared out the hash rates for the cards I know are 2x 2.5x faster now with SPH 5.1.1 optimized and wolfs bin files this whole spread sheet is out of date. I left all the other specs in case people have these cards and want to test what others were using and update their has speeds. Most of the cards of the same family can do close to the same but some cards with same GPU can do 1M faster than its cousin from another company.

So I added some of my values to the card I run 290x 280x 270x 7970 i hope this helps get you started

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope i didn't mess this up too much but i cleared out the hash rates for the cards I know are 2x 2.5x faster now with SPH 5.1.1 optimized and wolfs bin files this whole spread sheet is out of date. I left all the other specs in case people have these cards and want to test what others were using and update their has speeds. Most of the cards of the same family can do close to the same but some cards with same GPU can do 1M faster than its cousin from another company.

So I added some of my values to the card I run 290x 280x 270x 7970 i hope this helps get you started

That is supercool !!
tx man

can anybody else please double check (just in case :wink:)
and if no reply in 1-2-3 days i will post in New Mining Section on Wiki !

From what I've heard, an R9 290x can get ~9 Mh/s now with the newer binaries, so I don't think so. I also know the 7950 is wrong. I just setup a 7950 running on PiMP Linux (1.7-AMD-14.9), and it's hitting ~3.08 Mh/s with a little overclock.

Are there newer binaries than Wolf0's? Where are the latest ones?

i updated mining section on Wiki, had some feedback and corrections from thelazier on the guides, did some changes
anything else please ping me
tx

i updated mining section on Wiki, had some feedback and corrections from thelazier on the guides, did some changes
anything else please ping me
tx
Radeon 5850 = 1.5 megahash , default settings and kernel=darkcoin-mod, miner: sgminer_v5.1_2015-03-09
AMD 6950 (Msi twin frozr) = 2.1 megahash, shaders unlocked with core clock=850 and memory=1300, kernel=darkcoin-mod, miner: sgminer_v5.1_2015-03-09

R9 XFX 280X =6.1 megahash, wolf0 .bin speedup and kernel=darkcoin-mod, standard clock speed, miner sgminer_v5.1_2015-03-09
R9 290 Tri X =7.4 megahash, wolf0 .bin speedup, undervolted by -27mV,core clock=1000 and memory clock=1425, kernel=darkcoin-mod, miner sgminer_v5.1_2015-03-09

Radeon 5850 = 1.5 megahash , default settings and kernel=darkcoin-mod, miner: sgminer_v5.1_2015-03-09
AMD 6950 (Msi twin frozr) = 2.1 megahash, shaders unlocked with core clock=850 and memory=1300, kernel=darkcoin-mod, miner: sgminer_v5.1_2015-03-09

R9 XFX 280X =6.1 megahash, wolf0 .bin speedup and kernel=darkcoin-mod, standard clock speed, miner sgminer_v5.1_2015-03-09
R9 290 Tri X =7.4 megahash, wolf0 .bin speedup, undervolted by -27mV,core clock=1000 and memory clock=1425, kernel=darkcoin-mod, miner sgminer_v5.1_2015-03-09

Tx man
(hope u better)
i updated the google doc
(please double check me here)
tx
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JRGMcui7MVfAJmiud9dx6Iv-4Al83luGtAhJcc-_pxQ/edit#gid=0

Back