• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin guide

This is great! It would have been so helpful to have a guide like this when I was learning about all these coins and whatnots. I'm a visual person, so seeing it laid out in that format is awesome.

Hi Everyone
I've created a basic guide to downloading and using the Darkcoin wallet (it was one bounties).
I'll expand it to cover some more information and make some more tweaks to the design.
It looks good. But remember you're going to have to replace those snapshot images of the site, when the new Darkcoin.io website design is launched. It should be fairly easy to do so. This applies to all of the volunteers. We have to bear in mind that at some point, we're going to need to standardise things properly. That is, make sure ALL the material out there about DRK, is using the correct logos, pre-approved phrases and terminology by Evan, similar colour schemes, correct capitalisation (Darkcoin and DarkSend).

We're still in a place where things are a bit disjointed. It's a necessary part of the journey.

It looks good. But remember you're going to have to replace those snapshot images of the site, when the new Darkcoin.io website design is launched.

I actually checked the Darkcoin site for that reason, about 30 seconds before I read your post.

How long is it expected to take until the new site is ready?

I actually checked the Darkcoin site for that reason, about 30 seconds before I read your post.

How long is it expected to take until the new site is ready?
As far as I remember, possibly within a week or around 10 days. I'm not absolutely certain. We'll have to ask LimLims to get a a better idea.

Back