• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Cryptocat Channel

Not bowing for the US authorities earns them a big gold star in my book.

Thats changing reallll quick.

The US is fucking up everything.... I can't wait until we all realize how fucked up our country has been the past 100 years.... so many cover ups and sad sad sad stories.

Sometimes i'm proud to be American, most times I'm saddened though.

Is using encryption like encrypted chat a case of use it or lose it? Shouldn't we strive to use these tools instead of commercial versions that spy on you and collect your data?

The more we use them the more popular they'll become which would encourage their development.

Some people argued yesterday in cryptocat dash chat that certain fancy features are missing. Are we gonna sacrifice privacy/security for some lame fancy features? Can't we just look at the big picture instead? Are you gonna leave me all alone and lonely in there? Did I mention I'm a girl? :)

InTheWoods

As cryptocat has shut down, why not use Wickr instead?

It is better suited for group chat than Cryptocat, as messages live up to 6 days and not all group members need no be online at the time of writing.
It is like a Telegram channel but highly encrypted.

And Wickr supports mobile AND Desktop. No phone number needed. 100% anonymous.

Wanna give it a try?

Back