• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

So, anyway...

Using words such as: sissy brats, incompetence, childish idiocy, sissy-ass losers isn't professional. And what "businesses" did you have lined up?
You think I'm going to embarrass them? Those are words THEY used. This is what Dash has made of itself today.

Think about it. The CFO of a fairly large gas station chain called Dash "Sissy-ass losers" before I even got to tell them that Dash is different from Bitcoin. That's your stigma. And all it got was reinforced.

"Incompetence" is what a small chain of local restaurants called it.

"Childish idiocy" is how several members of a POWER COMPANY/CO-OP referred to it.

Don't kill the messenger... You did it to yourselves.

That's what I thought. Claiming to have businesses lined up is one thing, proving it is another.
Yeah, they want to be dragged down with you, lols. Keep living in your bubble. Go to another show. Talk about it. I respect my contacts, even if you don't. Realize, they're reading this. You think I'm going to out them?

Yeah, they want to be dragged down with you, lols. Keep living in your bubble. Go to another show. Talk about it. I respect my contacts, even if you don't. Realize, they're reading this. You think I'm going to out them?

By the way you shouldn't even be talking to me that isn't masternode owner anymore, you should be talking to the 439 masternode owners that voted "no" on your proposal.

By the way you shouldn't even be talking to me that isn't masternode owner anymore, you should be talking to the 439 masternode owners that voted "no" on your proposal.
No I shouldn't. I just bought a boat. Cya! Babysitting these losers isn't my problem anymore.

I'm genuinely surprised to see the kind of language used here against one another. Fintech is a complicated, to say the least, and involves a high-degree of professional finesse. The notion that there are childish users who do not understand the realities of the financial world may be true, but only to the degree that we are involved here in a public forum that is in a subordinate position to tech companies (who deal internally and do not look fondly upon youthful endeavor). The simple, and smart, solution would have been to reach out to the fintech sector using the language of the blockchain - their term for Bitcoin essentially - and then translating that into test cases with the bigger finance houses for research and development possibilities. After all, those operating in the R&D sectors of finance are young and usually know what cryptocurrencies are. No need for the Silk Road talk. There is a reason why I never bought into the Foundation here and it is a somewhat lax approach to keeping up on the changing face of Fintech. Nobody considers a booth interesting because a booth is just what any startup will do to gain some exposure. But you won't get facetime with large investors because you buy cola on a machine anymore. Rather you need to express to them that you could lift the burden from centralisation.

No I shouldn't. I just bought a boat. Cya! Babysitting these losers isn't my problem anymore.
6b1e87a2208cb81eff90ce19c1de72b50f8be6ca9ad1a2807ecda40a94239320.jpg

Pathetic !

This whole thread, incl all this over a Proposal is pathetic,
specially the members who can not let it go, behave like idiots in public while asking for money and funding
or steer others up to do so !
Is this really how you run a public campaign ?

You should be ashamed of yourself
bitching and moaning and moaning and bitching

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that was that :) Hopefully a proposal for this type of thing will come up again soon. I was hopeful but it really did degrade. Oh well, next time :)

This is why crypto is a ponzi joke, even when you've got the proper feature set, and real people will never take it seriously.

tungfa; shameful, indeed... But as usual, the people in the echo chamber can't figure out which way the arrow is pointing. Call me all the names you want. Won't change a thing.

You people went out of your way to burn this bridge. Let this serve as a warning to anyone fool enough to trust this "community."

The machine is getting stripped and tossed.

no comment
this went so far beside the point
and now turns into trolling against the project and community !

done with this
and again:
https://dashtalk.org/threads/so-anyway.7884/page-6#post-82194
Now you're adding lies to your slander... Typical echo chamber...

I think DASH is great. I'm not throwing a tantrum and cashing out. I still have my nodes, but I'm not trusthing them anymore now that I know what's behind them. I realize that even with the feature set that DASH brings to the table, the people in it are like meth addicts. And it's not everyone. It's pretty close to 50/50. So don't go putting words in my mouth just because I won't be around to get manipulated and used anymore.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice; you won't get the chance to fool me twice. I wasn't born yesterday and you'll not pull me back in for more freebies. Not falling for it.

Anyone doing business with DASH Proposals better get paid up front. The dirty fuckers will swindle you and lie about the process the whole time. Not all of them, but more than enough.

People who live this way are always burning bridges and finding new prey... They have to. Welcome to the ponzi/mlm attitude. Even if the Coin doesn't have to be that way, the people still are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe camosoul would like to create 10 more posts in order to vent his frustration, the guy doesn't let up. :rolleyes:

Stop poking him.

Go sit the eff down. He has a point you refuse to see here and I agree with him, maybe not his communication methods but the man is trying to make a point and everyone is refusing to listen because they don't like his "rude" words.

Cry some more. People aren't always nice, that doesn't make him wrong.

Stop poking him.

Go sit the eff down. He has a point you refuse to see here and I agree with him, maybe not his communication methods but the man is trying to make a point and everyone is refusing to listen because they don't like his "rude" words.

Cry some more. People aren't always nice, that doesn't make him wrong.

Who is crying? Was just poking :) Ok, I'll sit down. Let the pros do their thing, gah...

Back