• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH =1 and craigrant=0

craigrant

Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who might be wondering; Craig finally understood the definition of fungilibilty when it was explained to him by using the following parable:

"If someone were to hand you a $100, would you prefer the one with the tear going down the middle or the other which is fully intact? Fungibility guarantees that your money is always like new."

We need to start using parables when communicating with the non-techies.

For those who might be wondering; Craig finally understood the definition of fungilibilty when it was explained to him by using the following parable:

"If someone were to hand you a $100, would you prefer the one with the tear going down the middle or the other which is fully intact? Fungibility guarantees that your money is always like new."

We need to start using parables when communicating with the non-techies.
I dont know if you are the one who told me this on my youtube video comment, but if it is... then GREAT, and I appreciate

Yes, I'm the guy who keeps spoon feeding you knowledge on YouTube, which you called "Reverse Research" in the last video you deleted.
it's funny, I deleted it cause I figured 3 videos about dash in 1 day is too much, and I can see now that I will be soon banned from this forum, so I was right about that

From what I can see it doesn't seem like you're getting banned anytime soon. It's just that some people on here would like you to create one thread per week MAX. Because it gets really hard to browse general discussions with soo many threads from the same user. Just create a single thread like "Craig Grant: Adventures with Dash" and keep posting all your newest videos on there. So, that way, everything is all in one place and the forums do not get cluttered.

From what I can see it doesn't seem like you're getting banned anytime soon. It's just that some people on here would like you to create one thread per week MAX. Because it gets really hard to browse general discussions with soo many threads from the same user. Just create a single thread like "Craig Grant: Adventures with Dash" and keep posting all your newest videos on there. So, that way, everything is all in one place and the forums do not get cluttered.
yes, If I don't get banned, this sounds like a good idea, but I don't think that would work well considering how many comments each video generates, I would rather just be limited to post only 1 video every other day, since this forum is not as active to support 1 post per day from me

But you do realize that the thread which had the most recent comment floats to the top right? So, even if you created the thread 3 years ago it would still be shown at the top, as long as there is a recent comment.

But you do realize that the thread which had the most recent comment floats to the top right? So, even if you created the thread 3 years ago it would still be shown at the top, as long as there is a recent comment.
but If I had 3 different videos about 3 different topics in the same thread, it would be hard to know which video each comment was about

I don't think they do too much banning on here... but most would find it odd to produce so much media about something you're less than fully educated on.

Any media/buzz is good usually, but misinformation can be toxic.

Welcome to Dash and our community. Feel free to express yourself here as you like (bound ofc to our forum rules)
and dont feel discouraged by this whole ban topic. I guess we as forum also have to get used to new people
getting drawn to Dash and expressing that on this forum.

To everyone else : lets first get to know the newcomers a bit before jumping to conclusions....

Welcome to Dash and our community. Feel free to express yourself here as you like (bound ofc to our forum rules)
and dont feel discouraged by this whole ban topic. I guess we as forum also have to get used to new people
getting drawn to Dash and expressing that on this forum.

To everyone else : lets first get to know the newcomers a bit before jumping to conclusions....
Question, how come the DASH price on the forum is different than the price on coinmarketcap?

it was probably linked to the Cryptsy price API, is my guess. We should go ahead and get that updated to polo (or even better would be to make an index that can keep updated and not rely on a single exchange)..

I could probably put together an index if people think it will be useful (and be used)

it was probably linked to the Cryptsy price API, is my guess. We should go ahead and get that updated to polo (or even better would be to make an index that can keep updated and not rely on a single exchange)..

I could probably put together an index if people think it will be useful (and be used)

You should! More charts and numbers are always fun :D

Back