• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Release

IDK, what I know is that after 15 confirmations it was hanging without getting info that the node was successfully started. After deletion of these files it went through.

I had some trouble moving a masternode from one server to another. I guess I entered the same transaction address on two IPs. Tried to start node and it crashed the wallet. Can we do a check for existing transaction address/ip/key so it doesn't crash the wallet. Also add a notice that says "Hey, I couldn't start your node because of conflicting information in your masternode.conf, Check that only one IP/transaction/key is used for each node." This check could be done when starting the wallet or when trying to start a masternode.

Yeah, I know this is a user error(my bad), but we shouldn't have a crashing wallet because of something that is easily repeatable.

So you try to start your wallet. Masternode start-alias 2 password. The output is:
Masternode start-alias 2 password
The debug box is still open. Then if you close the debug box it says not responding would you like to close or wait. I clicked close. Then you have to close the wallet a couple more times to actually get it to close. (windows x64).

So you try to start your wallet. Masternode start-alias 2 password. The output is:
Masternode start-alias 2 password
The debug box is still open. Then if you close the debug box it says not responding would you like to close or wait. I clicked close. Then you have to close the wallet a couple more times to actually get it to close. (windows x64).
Does it happen every time or just that one?

If you wait long enough between starting first node to second node(a day) it will just change the ip. Trying to start the other node before waiting for it to fall off will cause a crash. Kind of a musical chairs type thing.

I also had a problem with key on the server node not matching the key in the wallet. This also caused a crash. This maybe just an endless wait to find a node with that key/ip.

If you wait long enough between starting first node to second node(a day) it will just change the ip. Trying to start the other node before waiting for it to fall off will cause a crash. Kind of a musical chairs type thing.

I also had a problem with key on the server node not matching the key in the wallet. This also caused a crash. This maybe just an endless wait to find a node with that key/ip.

Oh, ok. I was just wondering if it happened to maybe be a hang with your particular system at that time, or if it is re-produceable.

But if it only happens with things aren't setup right, then maybe the GUI or internals needs some work on the error handling. If you can re-produce it on testnet, you should be able to create an issue on Github and document the steps you took to make the crash happen. That could lead to it getting some quicker attention from devs who might not read the forums as much.

@up, this error was already noticed and pinged @ slack ...
recently had to restart the node and got crushes as well....
thnx for creating the issue @ github Solarminer

Is there a reason why I can't send 1000 dash in 1 tx? A box pops up after I press "send" and it says "insufficient funds" when I clearly have 1000+ available.

Sounds like the darksend box is checked and you you don't have 1000 dash in mixed funds available.

Yes it does but the only box that's checked is "recommended" for fee payout. Perhaps because it's tied to a masternode? I killed the instance instead of properly shutting it down. Is there a way to stop the masternode in the command line or refresh it somehow so the wallet is no longer tied to the MN?

Yes it does but the only box that's checked is "recommended" for fee payout. Perhaps because it's tied to a masternode? I killed the instance instead of properly shutting it down. Is there a way to stop the masternode in the command line or refresh it somehow so the wallet is no longer tied to the MN?
That isn't the issue. The input is locked. The inputs are automatically locked if they are 1000 deposits.
Enable coin control -settings - options - wallet - check the box.
Then above the send address click the inputs button. Then click toggle lock state. Select the only the input for the masternoded you stopped that you want to send.
Send away - fee free too.

Last edited by a moderator:
UdjinM6 crowning

Hi!

Just noticed this, all my masternodes have a quite big debug.logs.
Time scale 4 days and debug.logs are about 165 Mb size.
Logs are mostly filled with this: 2016-01-23 02:50:07 CBudgetVote::SignatureValid() - Unknown Masternode
I can provide debug.log if needed.

Hi,

we have released a maintenance release of Dash 0.12.0 series - the update not mandatory.

The binaries are available at https://www.dash.org/downloads/

0.12.0.56 Release Notes

This is a maintenance update, fixing the minor bugs below:

• UdjinM6: fix N5boost10filesystem16filesystem_errorE on freebsd (#630)
  • UdjinM6: add missing maps cleaning in CMasternodeMan::Clear()(#631)
  • thelazier: Fix Misbehaving counting during Masternode Sync (#635)
  • schinzelh: fix Travis-CI definition (86d4672)
  • schinzelh: fix translation config for Italian (#673)
  • crowning: Transaction View: LastMonth calculation fixed (1e59cf0)
  • schinzelh: update checkpoint (274145f)
Thanks to all contributors.

Holger, Dash Core Team

Back