• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Price indicator & DASH subforums

Comodore

Hello,
I want to create a thread about need to:

1. Update price indicator to be more accurate, price on cryptsy is no longer valid.
2. Subforums have bad description, very often there is some darkcoin link which should be changed for dash

It could be a bit difficult as Propulsion - admin of the forum does not give a sign of life.
There will be a move towards forum.dash.org or something like that where some people have access to the threads and the engine of the forum.
Soon.....

Hello,

1. Update price indicator to be more accurate, price on cryptsy is no longer valid.
2. Subforums have bad description, very often there is some darkcoin link which should be changed for dash

I believe everyone is agreement the forums need some work, but I also feel like I've gotten the idea they have more important things to do right now than fix the forums for us lol. I also think SEO itself for Dash is up in the air because they recently have contacted a marketing firm and are most likely waiting on their initial review on where to put the money/effort for the best results.

I believe everyone is agreement the forums need some work, but I also feel like I've gotten the idea they have more important things to do right now than fix the forums for us lol. I also think SEO itself for Dash is up in the air because they recently have contacted a marketing firm and are most likely waiting on their initial review on where to put the money/effort for the best results.

nope
that has nothing to do with it !

dashtalk is owner by 1 community member, we have some admin rights but no proper control on here. without props, we can not change certain things , this has nothing to do with budgets, marketing and whatnot.
there is work being done for a new forum and eventually we will have to move !

nope
that has nothing to do with it !

dashtalk is owner by 1 community member, we have some admin rights but no proper control on here. without props, we can not change certain things , this has nothing to do with budgets, marketing and whatnot.
there is work being done for a new forum and eventually we will have to move !

good to know!

Hello,
If you mean a firefox ticker plugin for Dash, I agree there is no longer a valid version, bitfinex is also gone.
Does anyone know any different ?

Is it possible to just turn off that feature altogether? If so, that might be better given live price is $4.65 on DashTV, but $2.60 here. If it isn't possible, then oh well. But it might confuse some new people that were interested in use or investment in the currency if they happen by and see major price differences that confuse them as to the reliability of price discovery in the market.

Is it possible to just turn off that feature altogether? If so, that might be better given live price is $4.65 on DashTV, but $2.60 here. If it isn't possible, then oh well. But it might confuse some new people that were interested in use or investment in the currency if they happen by and see major price differences that confuse them as to the reliability of price discovery in the market.
Yeah, better to just remove it or adjust it to the new price. I guess it's picking off Cryptsy or Bitfinex price or something which no longer applies.

Back