• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal: The Instantx Soda Machine!

oaxaca

Foundation Member
Time to support independent creative projects. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present:

The Instantx Soda Machine!

The plan is cunning and clever. We give away paper wallets to BTC Miami attendees with enough DASH to cover the price of a soda with some left over to keep. They load it into their moile wallet, step up to the machine, follow the simple instructions, and behold the power of instantx while chugging a tasty beverage. This project could use your support. Be sure to say nice things and if you are a masternode owner, be sure to vote for funding for this most awesome proposal.

mnbudget vote-many 7cc32a7b4bf9f95d56b2a42cf117b517d1de662f2a31480352171089d87b19a5 yes

https://www.dashwhale.org/p/Instantx-Soda-Machin

Time to support independent creative projects. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present:

The Instantx Soda Machine!

The plan is cunning and clever. We give away paper wallets to BTC Miami attendees with enough DASH to cover the price of a soda with some left over to keep. They load it into their moile wallet, step up to the machine, follow the simple instructions, and behold the power of instantx while chugging a tasty beverage. This project could use your support. Be sure to say nice things and if you are a masternode owner, be sure to vote for funding for this most awesome proposal.

mnbudget vote-many 7cc32a7b4bf9f95d56b2a42cf117b517d1de662f2a31480352171089d87b19a5 yes

https://www.dashwhale.org/p/Instantx-Soda-Machin

Do you want some super clean graphics for that awesome project? Just provide me with some measurements and I'll gladly help out!

All these cryptocurrencies are great in one thing, you can very easily send one currency to some crypto payment processor and they could much more easily assist you with buying what you want just with crypto.

I mean having DASH adress and some adress under control of payment processor could be great.

Hey, where is the bottled water option on that machine?!?!?!
Does bottled water come in cans? Can't do bottles with this machine, just cans.

We are thinking about a beer option. It technically isn't selling for fiat which would require a liquor license.

All these cryptocurrencies are great in one thing, you can very easily send one currency to some crypto payment processor and they could much more easily assist you with buying what you want just with crypto.

I mean having DASH adress and some adress under control of payment processor could be great.

This is not the point of this machine. We are trying to show that you can actually use Dash without any payment processor. Dash InstantX confirms in a split second. Bitcoin can't do that because they are too slow so they have to have a processor to 'accept orders' and delay transactions until confirmed.

This is a big step forward for vending machine payments. We can dedicate different payment addresses for each soda type so an order system can view transactions and calculate when more of a product is needed. We can also change pricing based on time of day or as product runs out.(not saying that is a winner idea, but it would make a seasonal increase easy)

This enables real time delivery, real time pricing, direct customer to vendor sales, and no cash/change pickup.

Translation please

- so the vending machine will accept Dash ?
ok , 2285 to build (and implement Dash) the machine ?
- is that possible in time before Miami conference ? (bit short timing no ?)
- what are we doing with the machine after ? Ship it to evan ? (how much does that cost) ?
and then ship it somewhere else after for another presentation ?
- converting paper wallets into Mobile might sound easier than done (i believe, never tried)
- i think i would save that vending idea for another day, and
example:
do a Marijuana Vending Machine (huge money in that) and launch that on Porkfest or one of the 'left wing/altenetive' festivals in the US
that would really attract a new crowd and none Crypto People !

just my 2 Duffs :rolleyes:

so the vending machine will accept Dash ?
Yes, Instantx aware
ok , 2285 to build (and implement Dash) the machine ?
Yes indeed!
is that possible in time before Miami conference ? (bit short timing no ?)
Almost done today, this has been in the works for quite some time.
what are we doing with the machine after ?
No idea. Have to ask Camo.
converting paper wallets into Mobiledo a Marijuana Vending Machine (huge money in that) and launch that on Porkfest or one of the 'left wing/altenetive' festivals in the US
that would really attract a new crowd and none Crypto People !
Sounds like somebody should start a new business.

Yes, Instantx aware

Yes indeed!

Almost done today, this has been in the works for quite some time.

No idea. Have to ask Camo.

Sounds like somebody should start a new business.

Will you guys be in Miami to take care of this yourself ?

Back