• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Paid but not paid?

Jeztah

One of my MNs from ninja's site:

Last Paid (from dashd) 12/8/2015, 11:28:15 AM (22 hours 15 minutes 9 seconds ago)
Last Paid (from blocks) 12/2/2015, 9:09:35 PM (6 days 12 hours 33 minutes 49 seconds ago)

It did not receive a payment 22 hours ago but 6.5 days ago, yes. :(

Why don't both lines agree?

One of my MNs from ninja's site:

Last Paid (from dashd) 12/8/2015, 11:28:15 AM (22 hours 15 minutes 9 seconds ago)
Last Paid (from blocks) 12/2/2015, 9:09:35 PM (6 days 12 hours 33 minutes 49 seconds ago)

It did not receive a payment 22 hours ago but 6.5 days ago, yes. :(

Why don't both lines agree?

Hey Jeztah , I've run into this exact problem a couple of times now, as far as I can tell the MN appears to be running and fully functional yet payments get skipped. I haven't been able to figure out why this is happening but it is and it started about 3 weeks ago.

One thing I did notice is that if the MN skips a payment and you stop and restart the daemon it will not restart the MN automatically but if you wipe everything from the dash directory except your config file it will start again on it's own once everything syncs up.

Edit: Just for the hell of it I restarted all my daemons just now. 2 MN did not come back on until I wiped the dash directory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeztah , I've run into this exact problem a couple of times now, as far as I can tell the MN appears to be running and fully functional yet payments get skipped. I haven't been able to figure out why this is happening but it is and it started about 3 weeks ago.

One thing I did notice is that if the MN skips a payment and you stop and restart the daemon it will not restart the MN automatically but if you wipe everything from the dash directory except your config file it will start again on it's own once everything syncs up.

Edit: Just for the hell of it I restarted all my daemons just now. 2 MN did not come back on until I wiped the dash directory.

I planned on waiting for the next round on that MN, then restart if it needs it. We'll see.

Thanks!!

Im at 17 days with one node, never happened before.

Pablo.

Back