• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

"Dash - The best alternative to Bitcoin" Unofficial Promo video (English)

alex-ru

Hello everybody,

Let me present the second unofficial DASH Promo video in English language!

You can view and download it in several resolutions, up to full-HD (1920*1080).

It is based on my Russian video (got more than 3.000 views at the moment!), but was improved and adopted for English (western) Audience. (thanks for everybody who edited transcript: kot, Otoh, oaxaca, Solarminer and others)

English Transcript:

00:03
- The World of finance is constantly changing...
00:07 - During the evolution and development of the Internet, new electronic money - Bitcoin - was introduced. Bitcoin was developed in 2008 and became the first digital payment system using it's own currency, operating through a secure, decentralized network. During the next few years, Bitcoin became popular all around the world – thousands of people and organizations now use the benefits of it's technology. It's capitalization quickly reached billions of dollars. Bitcoin gave people freedom and control over their personal finances.
00:41 - Banks completely control all of the old currencies and payment systems. This gives them control over your money and transactions. You were totally dependent on the private banks and financial organizations and they have the power to block your account, devalue or even confiscate your money.
01:00 - Nothing like this can happen with Bitcoin – a decentralized network of users worldwide gets rid of the need for intermediaries. All your funds are controlled by your personal wallet and all money transfers are controlled and verifieded by the distributed network.
01:15 - The Bitcoin system does not belong to anyone and all Bitcoin users are equal. The open source code is available to everyone to read. This guarantees the independence, safety, and security of the system.. By cutting out the banks as middlemen, transaction fees became very low. Continuous operation of the network worldwide guarantees that the security and transfer of your money to any place on the planet will happen quickly and securely.
01:45 - Bitcoin is easy to use - all you need is to install a software package called a wallet and connect it to the Internet. Today, Bitcoin operates smmothly and remains the most popular crypto-currency. However, when the network grew, limitations were discovered. Transactions sometimes take up to an hour to confirm. The design of the blockchain which is Bitcoin's strength, also leaves transactions visible and traceable.
02:12 - These limitations inspired developers to create an alternative, more advanced crypto-currency. Dash, created and introduced in the beginning of 2014., fixed many of these flaws.
02:28 - Dash developers took the best elements of Bitcoin and improved upon them. The fundamental advantage of Dash is the two-tier architecture of its distributed network. The single-tier Bitcoin network is able to perform only simple operations, verifying and recording transactions every 10 minutes.
02:52 - The Dash network utilizes a smart second tier of processing to perform functions that Bitcoin was never designed to do..
03:05 - Functions like facilitating anonymous payments, Instantly confirming transactions, and community voting are in use today on the Dash platform. In the future, creative new features will be added to Dash due to it's open source code and it's flexible design. Future development can be approved by the internal voting system. Anyone can propose ideas for development, and even receive targeted funding if the majority of users agree. This will allow professionals from various disciplines to contribute to the Dash project and introduce new features to the system.
03:36 - Dash developers have leveraged and enhanced the existing Bitcoin design and have created a superior crypto-currency platform.
03:48 - You can find more information about the Dash project on the official website: www.dashpay.io. Simply download and install the DASH wallet program to begin using the most advanced, private, and instant form of digital cash available. You’ll be able to send and receive anonymous payments instantly without sharng your personal information with anyone.
04:01 - Please share the link to this video with your friends and family.

Thanks to Otoh and others who donated big part of this video production.

This time I had to order freelancer for voice-over.

It is pity - but about 60 usd of my direct expenses still isn't compensated by donation, so thanks for further donations - DASH: XxG6WRPA5ef767m37eEbGjK8T1UPAVGdCq

Well done. I really enjoyed the animation and other graphics. Very entertaining and attention grabbing. The narrator's voice and cadence were good too. My only suggestion for future videos would be to try and make the animations coincide with the dialogue a bit more. But overall...9 out of 10. Sharing to Facebook groups currently.

The first half of the video sounds like a Bitcoin advertisement, and then the narrator flips the switch and says wait a minute it's got a lot of problems you should use Dash, LOL. Aside from that, well done and great initiative as always Alex.

The first half of the video sounds like a Bitcoin advertisement, and then the narrator flips the switch and says wait a minute it's got a lot of problems you should use Dash, LOL. Aside from that, well done and great initiative as always Alex.

Yes, it is done intentionally, to hit Bitcoin fans effectively. :)

We need to have different type of videos to maximize the result with different target audiences.

Big Plus over the other video is that the world is not inside out at 1:12

Big Minus over the other video is the voice in the other one is much sexier.
:wink:

Big Minus over the other video is the voice in the other one is much sexier.
:wink:

Lol
:eek:

:) Yes, I like your voice more. :)

Wow, I didn't noticed before "world is inside out" on our the second

(I only changed the source clip in it) to make it look a bit different in 2 videos...

Thanks for donations.

Someone has donated me more (extra +50$) money than I asked - so It will afford me to create a small DASH promo-bonus soon. :)

Back