• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Listing of PR Outlets Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any tips for PR Outlets please
bitcoin talk Altcoin section, FB pages,.... ???
tx

Why Italy as opposed to say; the US and Canada? Seems like a random place to start PR.

Pablo.

Why Italy as opposed to say; the US and Canada? Seems like a random place to start PR.

Pablo.

We are doing all places at the same time !
All international language sections have these PR Outlet threads to encourage the international (language) community to post , share and get involved .
Now we have an Italian version (not to X amount of others) of the Dash Video, I am happy to share and post it but as here are no links and suggestions I have no idea what to do with it !

I this thread we are looking for
BCT Italian
AltCoin outlets Italian
Social media Italian

We are doing all places at the same time !
All international language sections have these PR Outlet threads to encourage the international (language) community to post , share and get involved .
Now we have an Italian version (not to X amount of others) of the Dash Video, I am happy to share and post it but as here are no links and suggestions I have no idea what to do with it !

I this thread we are looking for
BCT Italian
AltCoin outlets Italian
Social media Italian
I am Italian I can have a look into that.

Salve, vorrei sapere se ancora lei avrebbe un intenzione di portare avanti un progetto simile. Ci vogliono persone in Italia lavorando su Dash.

Grazie mille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back