• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

No paynmant

olymp

Hi, i just whated to say that my masternode has no paynment since 22/08/2015. That is 11 days whit no paynment. Is it normal with new 12 version or i should search for errors. Dashninja says that i am with correct version 12.51 and port is open. All cells are green.

Hi, i just whated to say that my masternode has no paynment since 22/08/2015. That is 11 days whit no paynment. Is it normal with new 12 version or i should search for errors. Dashninja says that i am with correct version 12.51 and port is open. All cells are green.

Please be reminded that masternode start command will push your mn to the back of queue !!
there was a member yesterday who used it every day = never got paid since v12 launched
start once and wait

Please be reminded that masternode start command will push your mn to the back of queue !!
there was a member yesterday who used it every day = never got paid since v12 launched
start once and wait
Yep, that was the case here too. We really should announce changes like that in "big red letters" imo, could save a lot of time.

Yep, that was the case here too. We really should announce changes like that in "big red letters" imo, could save a lot of time.

Should i do a social media (and all around) posting with this ?
Can you please prince (and write) this out for me better,
or should i use the same terms as above ?

Should i do a social media (and all around) posting with this ?
Can you please prince (and write) this out for me better,
or should i use the same terms as above ?
Feel free to use any of this as a starting point (not sure if they are grammatically correct):

You should NOT use "masternode start" or "masternode start-many/alias" commands anymore to bump your node because it will affect your node position quite the opposite way now. Use them only when you actually start new MN or MN that dropped out of list. You should not use this command if there is no additional announcement and/or no protocol bump mentioned because in usual cases MN will start automatically on daemon restart.

Some simple notes on what to do in case of some issues:
- If your daemon died but MN still in the list - just restart the daemon and check in next 5-10 minutes if it's still in the list.
- If your daemon died and MN dropped from the list on some site - that doesn't really mean 100% that it dropped on the whole network, could still be visible in some parts of network for another few minutes so just restart demon again and see if it reappear in next 5-10 minutes there. If not - no luck then, everyone kicked you out of list and you have to use "masternode start" or "masternode start-many/alias" and start from the end of payment queue again.

Feel free to use any of this as a starting point (not sure if they are grammatically correct):

You should NOT use "masternode start" or "masternode start-many/alias" commands anymore to bump your node because it will affect your node position quite the opposite way now. Use them only when you actually start new MN or MN that dropped out of list. You should not use this command if there is no additional announcement and/or no protocol bump mentioned because in usual cases MN will start automatically on daemon restart.

Some simple notes on what to do in case of some issues:
- If your daemon died but MN still in the list - just restart the daemon and check in next 5-10 minutes if it's still in the list.
- If your daemon died and MN dropped from the list on some site - that doesn't really mean 100% that it dropped on the whole network, could still be visible in some parts of network for another few minutes so just restart demon again and see if it reappear in next 5-10 minutes there. If not - no luck then, everyone kicked you out of list and you have to use "masternode start" or "masternode start-many/alias" and start from the end of payment queue again.

:grin: P E R F E C T :grin:

Using this topic as the subject is the same. My node has 7 days since it was restarted and didn't get any payment. I have accessed my cold wallet last saturday to see if my node was ok because it was has partially listed status on dashninja and to vote. After that my node that had 4 days and half of active duration changed is status and reseted the active duration based on dashninja info, right now it says it is active since 2 days. I would like to ask if anyone can see if my place in the queue was reseted last saturday and if there is a explanation why i was sent to the end of the queue although i never issued any command on my cold or hot wallet to restart my masternode.

Thanks

Using this topic as the subject is the same. My node has 7 days since it was restarted and didn't get any payment. I have accessed my cold wallet last saturday to see if my node was ok because it was has partially listed status on dashninja and to vote. After that my node that had 4 days and half of active duration changed is status and reseted the active duration based on dashninja info, right now it says it is active since 2 days. I would like to ask if anyone can see if my place in the queue was reseted last saturday and if there is a explanation why i was sent to the end of the queue although i never issued any command on my cold or hot wallet to restart my masternode.

Thanks
PM me your MN address pls

Back