• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Followed Guides, but...

d3d1rty

...Still completely stumped with Darksend. I'm sure it's probably a stupid error on my part, but I'm hoping maybe someone can offer some guidance. Below are some screenshots of the options I have selected as well as some terminal output (tail -50 debug.log). Also, I pasted a gist of debug.log to GitHub, but the forum isn't letting me post links yet. I'll provide a link to the gist as soon as I'm allowed to. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I can post more information if necessary (not sure what else to post). Thanks in advance.

darksend1.png
darksend2.png

darksend3.png
debuglog.png

Check Transactions tab (make sure you select All as Type there) and see if you have any unconfirmed or conflicted transactions.
Unless there is smth like that I guess you are good actually and we just need more people to mix small amounts.

Check Transactions tab (make sure you select All as Type there) and see if you have any unconfirmed or conflicted transactions.
Unless there is smth like that I guess you are good actually and we just need more people to mix small amounts.

Thanks for the reply. Just checked and there are no unconfirmed or conflicting transactions.

In the debug.log file, I see a lot of lines which contain something to the effect of "Masternode not in top 10 (12)". What exactly does that refer to? I don't completely understand the importance of that line, but given that I'm seeing it a whole lot, I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. Unfortunately, I'm a complete noob to crypto and don't understand the mechanics of how Darksend works from a technical perspective, so its difficult to troubleshoot it.

Thanks for the reply. Just checked and there are no unconfirmed or conflicting transactions.

In the debug.log file, I see a lot of lines which contain something to the effect of "Masternode not in top 10 (12)". What exactly does that refer to? I don't completely understand the importance of that line, but given that I'm seeing it a whole lot, I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. Unfortunately, I'm a complete noob to crypto and don't understand the mechanics of how Darksend works from a technical perspective, so its difficult to troubleshoot it.
You can ignore this message.

DS works by mixing funds of 3 participants. Most likely there is just not enough people mixing atm or they could be mixing larger amounts (10s and 100s) while you are mixing smaller ones (1s and 0.1s).
Give it some time and see if it gets better.

You can ignore this message.

DS works by mixing funds of 3 participants. Most likely there is just not enough people mixing atm or they could be mixing larger amounts (10s and 100s) while you are mixing smaller ones (1s and 0.1s).
Give it some time and see if it gets better.

Alright, sounds good. I'll keep it up and running for a few days to see if any progress is made. If I'm still stuck, I'll post a link to the gist of my debug.log. Thanks.

Back