• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please update to v12.0.47 !

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Please update !
to v12.0.45
https://www.dashpay.io/downloads/

s84PFuW.jpg

24% on v12.0.45 now.

How can some masternodes with v.11.2.22 and v11.2.23 have protocol 70103?

24.1 % now

no idea
there is such a mess with version numbers and protocol going on
i hope we all update soon and have that cleaned off

Ok thanks for pointing me to this link but elbereth said:

"The subver text version is retrieved by the port checker by connecting directly to the nodes and interacting on protocol level. This is retrieved every hour.
The protocol version is retrieved from the masternode list full.
If the masternode daemon was updated but without doing a masternode start the protocol version might still be the old one (70075 or 70076).
This does not mean they are faking v0.12."

I take it that it also means if a masternode deamon was updated to protocol 70103 but the masternodes haven't updated, that's why we see those masternodes still in the old versions?

Ok thanks for pointing me to this link but elbereth said:

"The subver text version is retrieved by the port checker by connecting directly to the nodes and interacting on protocol level. This is retrieved every hour.
The protocol version is retrieved from the masternode list full.
If the masternode daemon was updated but without doing a masternode start the protocol version might still be the old one (70075 or 70076).
This does not mean they are faking v0.12."

I take it that it also means if a masternode deamon was updated to protocol 70103 but the masternodes haven't updated, that's why we see those masternodes still in the old versions?
11.2.23 + 70103 means that masternode was activated and ninja see it in MN list with new protocol, but port checker didn't retrieve new version yet.

just warn you again in case anyone missed it, there is a rare but fatal error to do with the password encryption when copying over a V11 wallet into the newly created V12 folder, this is my error, no wallet repairs or updates worked, the only workaround was to transfer from a hot V11 wallet to a new blank V12 wallet.
It will sync and appear ok until you try to send any coins then you are stuck with a password epic fail !!!
(same machine gave no password fail errors for another wallet copy and paste btw)

upload_2015-8-17_16-51-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
And so ...
the Battle Continuous !
My bets are on pacman .47 !
how about you ?

8jZ1rz5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back