• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode services

stan.distortion

Things like alts being able to use the dash masternodes to run their own instantx, anonymization, maybe voting, etc.

Things like alts being able to use the dash masternodes to run their own instantx, anonymization, maybe voting, etc.
Is that an idea or an do you afraid that someone might use our MN infrastructure? Anyway, I see no way for this can happen DS and IX require valid txes and that mean that MNs need to have a blockchain of that another alt. Why would we do this?

Is that an idea or an do you afraid that someone might use our MN infrastructure? Anyway, I see no way for this can happen DS and IX require valid txes and that mean that MNs need to have a blockchain of that another alt. Why would we do this?

We would get paid for it
(I imagine is his idea, but I do not see that happening ether)

I've seen people talk about our MN like it can do magic voodoos or it should be raped.

I've seen people talk about our MN like it can do magic voodoos or it should be raped.

i like the voodoo idea "Karma cleansing by Blockchain"
but rape ?
autch :sad:

We would get paid for it
(I imagine is his idea, but I do not see that happening ether)

That's what I was thinking. Just turning over ideas of how different chains could interact and benefit each other and thinking out loud with it incase it sets something off in someone elses head. I'd imagine a multi chain SPV client could work for a chain to make use of other chains features.

Back