• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Off Topic description

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
The off topic description;
Any topics that aren't related to Cryptocurrency or Darkcoin in general. (Keep it clean) As in American Censorship clean --> Violence ok, no nudity.
So would this mean, girls in bikinis in a jelly fight be Ok?
th

I set you a challenge, create a thread (in off topic of course) that is about an alien sighting and/or encounter, it should be fairly well researched (i.e. anything over 5 minutes of googling will be sufficient and books are way out there).
Video/pictures preferable but pilot testimony may be acceptable if there are witnesses,
so what do you say, our alien-esk friend, can you live upto your name sake ? :grin:

Don't knock em, they help keep the economy going :rolleyes:
The sale of old camcorders, usage of data to load footage on internet, keeping youtube going with thousands of posts and all them people spending their lives devoted to aliens. Don't forget all the marketing material, news headlines TV shows, documentaries, sitcoms, comedies (My favourite Martian, Mork and Mindy, Superman, Close encounters, transformers etc etc) The Alien business is big!

Ah crap. Just had my laptop locked by Ukash scam. I'm not paying the $200 ransom. Glad I didn't keep anything of value on it.

Damn, sorry about that, all contents written off then, am assuming any wallets are safe :( :(
Yeah wallets are all good. Almost finished full reset. Pain in the butt only. I learnt after the hard drive failed a couple of months back to everything up and not keep anything stored only on the hard drive. I will live to play another day

Back