• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Question concerning fund denomimation

5kmi

So I haven't denominated any funds for a couple months, but have been over the past few days. I just checked on the wallet a couple hours ago and noticed that my transaction list no longer displays any denomination fees or collateral fees. Is this a bug or were these transactions removed from the list purposefully? If there was an announcement concerning this I've been searching here and on the wiki and haven't found anything about it yet... I find it odd that I can't see how much I'm paying the network to denominated my funds.

Simple answer
That is no bug , that is normal, as of the improved coin mixing (much faster)

Tech answer:
UdjinM6 please

So I haven't denominated any funds for a couple months, but have been over the past few days. I just checked on the wallet a couple hours ago and noticed that my transaction list no longer displays any denomination fees or collateral fees. Is this a bug or were these transactions removed from the list purposefully? If there was an announcement concerning this I've been searching here and on the wiki and haven't found anything about it yet... I find it odd that I can't see how much I'm paying the network to denominated my funds.
How many rounds have you got so far? You must be lucky then because I got 91 dash anonymized for 8 rounds and this is the total of fees on my transaction screen:

- 22 Darksend Collateral Payment fees at 0.01 dash each.
- 3 Darksend Make Collateral Inputs fees at 0.0001 dash each.
- 2 Darksend Create Denominations fees, one at 0.0001, and the other one at 0.0002 dash.

If your mixing hasn't finished, wait and see... :)

And the mixing wasn't faster than before in my experience.

Noted! Didn't even notice there was a dropdown menu for transaction types. Thanks for this. I agree it does make things cleaner looking for the not-so-technical user, I just wanted to know I still had the ability to see these fees.
moli I could see my balance had dropped I just couldn't determine exactly how much. Denominating 70drk/8rds and have currently paid 0.1207 in fees, 54% complete.

Noted! Didn't even notice there was a dropdown menu for transaction types. Thanks for this. I agree it does make things cleaner looking for the not-so-technical user, I just wanted to know I still had the ability to see these fees.
moli I could see my balance had dropped I just couldn't determine exactly how much. Denominating 70drk/8rds and have currently paid 0.1207 in fees, 54% complete.
It's probably about right. My total fees were 0.2206 dash, about .63 cents USD currently, still cheap. :)

I haven't used v.11.2.23 to mix DS yet, it's nice to know Crowning made this fabulous change on the wallet.

Back