• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.

I've been looking in for a month or so and was a small holder of drk since before the Max Keiser episode. I watched and watched as the price kept rising recently, gradually increasing my holdings along the way. But I soon realised that if I didn't make a serious investment, the chance to own a Masternode might have gotten out of reach for me.

Fortunately fate intervened and with some help from splawik21 I now have a Masternode.

And, I'm not even concerned at the recent price downturn even tho this constitutes a 'paper loss' for me, I see this as a test of faith. And anyway, I'm in this for the long term.. I'm not here to try and make short term trading gains. I really believe in this technology, and I am convinced that Dash will really give Bitcoin a 'run for its money' when the word gets out.

Our time is coming.

Here's to the future everyone.

Long live Dash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone.

I've been looking in for a month or so and was a small holder of drk since before the Max Keiser episode. I watched and watched as the price kept rising recently, gradually increasing my holdings along the way. But I soon realised that if I didn't make a serious investment, the chance to own a Masternode might have gotten out of reach for me.

Fortunately fate intervened and with some help from splawik21 I now have a Masternode.

And, I'm not even concerned at the recent price downturn even tho this constitutes a 'paper loss' for me, I see this as a test of faith. And anyway, I'm in this for the long term.. I'm not here to try and make short term trading gains. I really believe in this technology, and I am convinced that Dash will really give Bitcoin a 'run for its money' when the word gets out.

Our time is coming.

Here's to the future everyone.

Long live Dash.
Very well said! Agreed.

Hello everybody

I just joined the community but have been working with dashcoins (darkcoins) for quite some time especially with faucets. I just built a faucet rotator in which I try to incorporate all Dashcoin faucets.

Hello everybody

I just joined the community but have been working with dashcoins (darkcoins) for quite some time especially with faucets. I just built a faucet rotator in which I try to incorporate all Dashcoin faucets.
DASH ;) we are not dashcoin my friend ;)

Hello everybody

Dashcoin? What is Dashcoin? Ain't got no Dashcoin here... We are DASH. :grin:

Hello world!

i changed my dogecoin stack for Dash.. got a little burned as of now... buy high sell low.. you know the story.

best regards!

Short term underwater, long term laughing all the way to the bank...

Welcome to you both!

Hello world!

i changed my dogecoin stack for Dash.. got a little burned as of now... buy high sell low.. you know the story.

best regards!
It's happened to me too. I see it as a test of faith as I really value the Dash technology. It is technically far superior to the other cryptos. Much more than just a 'me too copy' fork of btc or ltc. The added features are incredible usp's. The direction of travel is also exciting. Dash is really going places. Enjoy the ride!

Over the past 24 hours the price is heading back up.... So I'm back on the road to being 'made good.' However, I'm in this for the long term, so I'm not too worried about the price right now. I'm just greatful to be invested in Dash. In my view, anyone lucky enough to be in Dash right now will one day be seen as an early adopter. (Just like the early bitcoiners.) :)

ps I failed to buy btc @ $6 because it had been $13 recently before. So many ppl have stories like this. I think it's unwise to trade, but, it is essential to invest. Let's build Dash.

Hey guys. I was investing small amount lately. Some to be played on the market and some to cloud mining bussinesses.

Disvocered DASH and commnunity. Now I cant just stop thinking about DASH. Even in the mornings. LOL.

Bought DASH with all My BTC.

Just left some KHs at a may-be ponzi. The best part I may have a chance to experince a real mining of my own.

Thanks for all the guides.

Disvocered DASH and commnunity. Now I cant just stop thinking about DASH. Even in the mornings. LOL.
Welcome, buddy! Nice to have you with us.

When you've reached the point of checking the price every two minutes, you'll know you have a problem... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back