• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

$cad to dash

New job means more income. Once I get my current bills payed of I want to start buying more dash.

What is my best option?

Unfortunately, Vault Of Satoshi closed it's business. It was the only Canadian exchange I know of. I think your best best is to use a USD based exchange, the only hassle is the time it takes to send from your bank to the exchange as it is an international transfer. Or, you can use a BTC atm to buy bitcoin and send directly to the exchange, takes a few minutes. I did just that the other day with great success.

BitFinex, Cex.io are two good ones I know that do USD/DRK directly. Otherwise, its CAN -> USD -> BTC -> DASH

Work 3 jobs. No more alcohol and cig/vape.

What ???

Unfortunately, Vault Of Satoshi closed it's business. It was the only Canadian exchange I know of.
intertan

There is another option. www.cointrader.net is based in Vancouver and offers both USD/BTC and CAD/BTC. They offer Interac Online Debit, or fund your account through Vogogo.

So, grab some BTC there and ship it to Cryptsy or Bitfinex, and fill your coffers with DASH. Then, go to Twitter and follow Tao Of Satoshi...:tongue:

Cheers,

Tao

Option 1:
Buy USD with your CAD
Buy BTC with your USD
Buy DASH with your BTC

Option 2:
Buy BTC with your CAD
Buy DASH with your BTC

there's not many other ways to go about it lol

Back