• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Making Darkcoin T-shirts

dreaming of a shirt with that stopwatch (3.5 sec) on the back and the mask with a small drk logo on the front (all from my last pic). wearing that shirt on btc congress

That would be pretty sweet I agree. Stopwatch on the back with a mask small drk logo on front.

Hi cryptoshirts, I"d get a sweater too. Preferably black... the only thing I'd like to make sure is that the sweater itself is good quality (thick) and that the logo would be resistant to peeling. I'd wouldn't mind to pay a bit more for that than a cheaper generic sweater. :)

Yes, I can come up with a black sweater that is thick. I'll tell you the material and you can let me know. The logo are pretty strong on these sweaters. I'll PM you the info shortly.

this one
upload_2015-2-19_13-26-24-png.1025

Wow, that is awesome lol .... I wonder if I can put this on a t-shirt haha ....great job!

I'd want a version with the logo only on the front, I'm not a big fan of back logos. Except if you could make the back logo supersized so it covers almost the whole back, that would be really cool and then I'd choose that... :)

I'd want a version with the logo only on the front, I'm not a big fan of back logos. Except if you could make the back logo supersized so it covers almost the whole back, that would be really cool and then I'd choose that... :)

Yes, I can fill up the whole back with a logo. I'll mock one up for you on that :)

Back