• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

You can always sell your DRK! It's at 0.01xxx now on Bitfinex, sell them, Light!! :grin:
That will solve all problems and no more bitching!! :grin:

We are going to the Moon and you wanted me to get off at the International Space Station. Nice try moli :tongue:

We are going to the Moon and you wanted me to get off at the International Space Station. Nice try moli :tongue:
The Dark ship will throw out all whiny babies even during transit. We'll throw you out in space if you keep whining!!!

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Guys, I have several reports from different users that wallet crashes sometimes in incomprehensible manner, stops syncing with strange wallet.dat DB error and so on.
After solving this issues with them privately I'd like to ask everyone now:
Please verify your wallet version reported by getinfo is the most recent one.

That's how you do this:
Open "Tools" -> "Debug console" and type "getinfo". Look for the field "walletversion" and if it doesn't match 61000 please do upgrade your wallet by running it once with -upgradewallet command-line option. Do not forget to close your wallet first and make sure you have the most recent backup available just in case.

I tried to do "getinfo" in console but got this error "ReserveKeyFromKeyPool() : read failed (code -1)"
The database stops at about 46 weeks behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 to whocares response but in case -reindex fails too try https://github.com/UdjinM6/darkcoin-bootstrap

OK I already tried this as mentioned in the other thread but it didn't help. I put it in the /darkcoin folder but I don't think it was used to load the blockchain.

I then opened a fresh wallet and it synchs fine. When I try my old wallet it says the same error as before. I think I need to do the upgradewallet. How do I that from cmd? Be gentle, I'm n00b thanks :)

OK I already tried this as mentioned in the other thread but it didn't help. I put it in the /darkcoin folder but I don't think it was used to load the blockchain.

I then opened a fresh wallet and it synchs fine. When I try my old wallet it says the same error as before. I think I need to do the upgradewallet. How do I that from cmd? Be gentle, I'm n00b thanks :)
That's really strange that you get this error on getinfo btw... Looks like corrupted wallet... Anyway, make a backup first.
Next. I guess you're on windows, right? If you are - create new shortcut to darkcoin-qt.exe, right-click, properties, add " -upgradewallet" (after a whitespace and no quotes of course) to "target" field there. Close dialog and run this shortcut. If this fails - you are in trouble. Restore wallet.dat from backup you made and try " -salvagewallet" option to try to recover wallet.

That's really strange that you get this error on getinfo btw... Looks like corrupted wallet... Anyway, make a backup first.
Next. I guess you're on windows, right? If you are - create new shortcut to darkcoin-qt.exe, right-click, properties, add " -upgradewallet" (after a whitespace and no quotes of course) to "target" field there. Close dialog and run this shortcut. If this fails - you are in trouble. Restore wallet.dat from backup you made and try " -salvagewallet" option to try to recover wallet.

"-salvagewallet" worked!

Back