• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

0.2125 is special change amount used for collaterals. As for everything else smaller than 1 DRK they should be combined manually first (at least for now).
What do you mean "they should be combined manually first"? The total of those change amounts is less than 1.5 DRK, if they are sent back to the wallet, Darksend can't anonymize them, and they can't be spent in combo with the anonymized amounts.

That's a known issue. They do not "stuck" actually, those txes just have low priorities to be included in next blocks in terms of how bitcoin calculates it because of inputs low confirmations, small amounts of outputs and large size of the resulting txes - in terms of bitcoin that looks similar to "dust" or "bloating". There is a solution to this (not tested yet) but someone said "no more updates on mainnet pleeease!" :tongue: Seriously speaking, we need to get rid of most bitcoin segfaults/crashes to stabilize this version (which is mostly done), enforce payments and then continue development deployment. :wink:
Iirc, we didn't have this "stuck unconfirmed" amounts before the Core version, also the problem with the greyed DS transactions suddenly rolling back on the wallet Transaction screen (as shown in my previous post), so I did think probably it had something to do with the btc codebase, which I had seen on Testnet during v.11 testing also.

If we're going to start testing InstantX tomorrow, I'm all for it. Thanks.

What do you mean "they should be combined manually first"? The total of those change amounts is less than 1.5 DRK, if they are sent back to the wallet, Darksend can't anonymize them, and they can't be spent in combo with the anonymized amounts.
That's not the case anymore. Now you need inputs that are larger than 1 DRK to denominate them to smaller amounts. But you are right - the total of change amounts you have there (if you don't count collaterals) is less than 1 DRK so it wouldn't help anyway. However you can combine them with smth else to make output more than 1 DRK and they will be denominated on arrival.

I just pressed "Start Darksend Mixing" to run DS on a new wallet... Right away got a PTY fee for -0.0002 DRK, and the message "Masternode: collateral is not valid". What does this mean?

let me
I just pressed "Start Darksend Mixing" to run DS on a new wallet... Right away got a PTY fee for -0.0002 DRK, and the message "Masternode: collateral is not valid". What does this mean?
let me know your rounds and amount
I am back on computer in 30 min
and can flip mine on as well if you wanna buddy up on this

let me

let me know your rounds and amount
I am back on computer in 30 min
and can flip mine on as well if you wanna buddy up on this
OH.... Darkcoin is not like that anymore... Just fire up your wallet and more likely you'll be able to mix your coins easily now. Darksend works like a charm! :)

OH.... Darkcoin is not like that anymore... Just fire up your wallet and more likely you'll be able to mix your coins easily now. Darksend works like a charm! :)

by myself
no more moli holding my hand while mixing !?
:sad:

The fee is for the transaction doing the initial denomination.
With the new DS rules, only DS denominations are allowed as inputs and outputs in any DS transaction. As a result, your client has to create the DS denominations before any of your coins enter the DS pool.
This initial denomination Tx is, depending on the amount you are anonymizing, most likely of a non-trivial size. Because of this, your cleint adds a fee to ensure it gets included into a block asap, especially if said coins only have a small amount of confirmations.
In theory, just not adding this fee is not a problem, but the client does not offer an option to turn this off yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a hyperactive MN.

4rgC7rW.png

by myself
no more moli holding my hand while mixing !?
:sad:
I am mixing right now, but been on last 2 darkcoin for over 2 days now, last bit seems to be going on forever, its set to 16 rounds, would love to know how many users are mixing, perhaps not enough.

I found something weird! Seems to be a bug.

rdomcdr5.png

I am using 16 rounds of DS. There are some funds with 17 rounds which are now listed as available DS balance (Bottom right: Balance: 19.700198).
I have selected all the denominations with 17 rounds. It's 18 denminations (Top left) and their total amount is 19.800198 DRK.

So apparently something is missing it we take the "Balance" Number on the bottom right. In fact, there is something missing that is smaller than the smallest denominations. There are missing 0.10000000 DRK, not 0.100001 DRK.

Idk why, but this seems to be a bug and I have no idea what could have caused it.

I found something weird! Seems to be a bug.

rdomcdr5.png

I am using 16 rounds of DS. There are some funds with 17 rounds which are now listed as available DS balance (Bottom right: Balance: 19.700198).
I have selected all the denominations with 17 rounds. It's 18 denminations (Top left) and their total amount is 19.800198 DRK.

So apparently something is missing it we take the "Balance" Number on the bottom right. In fact, there is something missing that is smaller than the smallest denominations. There are missing 0.10000000 DRK, not 0.100001 DRK.

Idk why, but this seems to be a bug and I have no idea what could have caused it.

i can let my Mac Wallet run and send you a picture later if you interested
maybe just a PC glitch ?

Yeah I'd be interested if this problem occurs for other wallets as well. After another DS round I have more DS balance but it is still 0.1 DRK short of what it should be.

I post some pics when I am done (going to bed , so in 8 hours or so)

Crouton:
I have enough other MNs who do not get paied as well
:wink:

because ours have been paid, but as I said before, some of mine haven`t been paid since 20th of jan.
If Masternodes don't get paid, can't blame on pools and miners now. Because until most, and preferably all, Masternodes are updated to the current version, this is happening, and we can't move forward!

Well... 25% of the blocks are not paying masternodes so this is not helping neither.

Back