• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is drkpool.com down?

You are able to create a new account and workers immediately. Sorry for the delay.
No problem! I'll wait for my 1st account confirmation (i'v send an email with my user ID).

Hashes are already burning in my Darkcointalk pool account :p and increasing 16,013.65 KHs
Thank u all for you support!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, sorry about that. There is a problem with the email server, it will be fixed this evening. For now, the email verification is disabled. You are able to create a new account and workers immediately. Sorry for the delay.

I also joined the darkcointalk.org pool, seems to be going good for now. I did not receive the emails either, just wondering, will we be getting the emails later on? Should I just let my workers keep working? Will I be able to edit my account info within the next day or two?

I also joined the darkcointalk.org pool, seems to be going good for now. I did not receive the emails either, just wondering, will we be getting the emails later on? Should I just let my workers keep working? Will I be able to edit my account info within the next day or two?

You don't need the email to confirm account for now. The email is supposed to be fixed this evening. If not, I expect they will disable the email option to change account settings.

You don't need the email to confirm account for now. The email is supposed to be fixed this evening. If not, I expect they will disable the email option to change account settings.

You are right, there is no confirmation email for the account. But in order to edit your account details, your cash out details, you still need to confirm the changes via email for some reason. I did not receive those emails so editing the account is not allowed because I can not confirm the changes, if that makes sense.

*Edit This is what I get when i try to unlock the account details using my pin. However emails are not sent and the token expires. Therefore it is impossible to edit my account and or my cash out details.

On a side note, this is from reddit. So I am not worried really. Thank you for the info.

Propulsions - We'll take care of the email server tonight. Mining profits are unaffected. Any questions or issues just shoot me a pm
just_mike - Confirmation emails were turned off for now. I am mining there because it is bad for coin health to have the mining concentrated on a few pools

Last edited:
Hi all,

Yes, we have an interaction issue between the pool's mailer, and the relay host. I'll be working with Propulsion to resolve this issue, if you have a specific issue regarding your account being locked, or you'd like to establish a payment address before we're able to resolve the issue, please e-mail me from your registered e-mail address to [email protected], and I'll resolve the issue ASAP!

If you'd like to wait until we resolve the e-mail issue, please rest assured your coins will be safe and waiting for you.

Thanks!

Back