• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Monitor NM status using Uptime Robot / free

Thanks for the information UdjinM6 and chaeplin! So to clarify, the masterstatus.txt has been modified so that the 3rd field now reflects number of total payments, and no longer represents only the last 7 days? Thanks again!
Edit: credited the correct commenter

Nice application. I have android app coming soon which will do the same thing but just notify users when a payment has been received to a given address. Saves me checking everyday to see if I've been paid.

I took the lazy way out and just wrote a script to scrape El Presidente's masterpaystatus.txt and output it to a monitoring friendly format every 10 minutes.

If you point Uptime Robot to monitor the URL:
http://edrake.net/drk/mnpaystatus.txt

And alert when "Keyword Not Exists" for your MN address followed by a ":-":
XaiLY9M9PjhYg26jzxuMhLxKkMdeZuG9yv:-

With "Monitoring Interval" every 5 minutes, it should alert you whenever you get a payment, then reset automatically after the next check or two.

When it detects a new payment, my script will change your address line to show number of payments instead of "-", but will then revert to "-" after the next poll. This basically means that you don't have to log into Uptime Robot and edit your "Keyword Not Exists" field every time you get a payment.

It seems to work for me, but I've only tested it on a couple payments, so let me know if you have any feedback!

I took the lazy way out and just wrote a script to scrape El Presidente's masterpaystatus.txt and output it to a monitoring friendly format every 10 minutes.

If you point Uptime Robot to monitor the URL:
http://edrake.net/drk/mnpaystatus.txt

And alert when "Keyword Not Exists" for your MN address followed by a ":-":
XaiLY9M9PjhYg26jzxuMhLxKkMdeZuG9yv:-

With "Monitoring Interval" every 5 minutes, it should alert you whenever you get a payment, then reset automatically after the next check or two.

When it detects a new payment, my script will change your address line to show number of payments instead of "-", but will then revert to "-" after the next poll. This basically means that you don't have to log into Uptime Robot and edit your "Keyword Not Exists" field every time you get a payment.

It seems to work for me, but I've only tested it on a couple payments, so let me know if you have any feedback!

Nice one. Giving it a go now.

El Presidente !
Amazing as always !

So is there anything like this where i can check stats, uptime/ payments from my iPhone ??
That would be even better ?!
Please let me know
Tx

thx, but for uptime robot to check if my node is up, I need a list with all nodes on one page

thx, but for uptime robot to check if my node is up, I need a list with all nodes on one page

good point
elbereth is the man to talk to
as is running the one I posted to you

I asked him already to have the same feature like on the other page
where you can put multiple MN's in one checkbox and have them on 1 page (and not do searches one on one)
wait for his reply, he for sure has a good idea !

for uptimerobot you can setup a "port" type monitor per every masternode like that
jgQBSOR.png

Back