• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

only 3 left for me on 15.16
Code:
darkcoind masternode list | sort | uniq -c | grep -v '^[^"]*1'
      2     "37.46.114.158:9999" : 1,
      2     "37.46.114.244:9999" : 1,
      2     "37.46.114.245:9999" : 1,

Yes, my list matches your list. The duplicated MN's are disappearing. Great! But, according to my understanding, it is not a permanent fix. Evan is working on a more proper solution in the future.

But, it seems to me that this guy at 37.46.114.158 is claiming others' addresses and hijack other MN payments? Then, I'm confused because you said these MN's are unique and valid. Sorry, I must misunderstood something since I'm not a network programmer. I don't want to take too much time of your time to explain this to me since it seems that you are very busy implementing a solution. Perhaps, someone else will do this on the forum for you when they have time and the knowledge.
Evan meant that these MN entries are unique and valid. You can check it with "masternode list vin". You will notice that the vins (1000DRK) used differ and really belong to the owner of 37.46.114.158 - the private key of the 1000DRK is used to sign the entry, no way to claim others coins as his (this bug was fixed in 0.10.14.1)

Evan meant that these MN entries are unique and valid. You can check it with "masternode list vin". You will notice that the vins (1000DRK) used differ and really belong to the owner of 37.46.114.158 - the private key of the 1000DRK is used to sign the entry, no way to claim others coins as his (this bug was fixed in 0.10.14.1)
flare, thanks for the explanation. It is good to know. I did not know the "vin" option after "masternode list". Where can a newbie like me find all the documentation if there is any?

Very happy with v.16! Hopefully we're fully behind these issues we've been having! Had to defend us on Twitter a couple of times today....don't worry, the haters have nothing...new people are starting Masternodes every day! Could use any help you guys could give with the DTPI....See my sig for details. Until the next time, Darkcoiners!

% darkcoind masternode list | sort | uniq -c | grep -v '^[^"]*1'
2 "37.46.114.158:9999" : 1,

Only two MN's with a duplicated IP address now. They are:

"37.46.114.158:9999" : "XwY1a8oh7Pbt6ApcyTXbezrBGaphF39CyY",
"37.46.114.158:9999" : "XvH3qoo6F8c9yLCunVaAFt1rY7xj8ngXji",

The strange part is that XwY1a8oh7Pbt6ApcyTXbezrBGaphF39CyY is not listening to port 9999 while XvH3qoo6F8c9yLCunVaAFt1rY7xj8ngXji is not listed on drk.mn now but shows up on masternode list command. It got 9 MN payments in the past 24 hrs all from wafflepool.

v0.10.15.16 is pretty stable now. The only question that is left is fair payment after enforcement. I think both miners and masternode owners should be considering to each other because MN's is a great feature for DRK and it takes money to buy/mine 1000 DRK and plus time/risk to run a masternode. So, both miners and masternode owners are not too different. Just my thought and I don't want to be off topic here again. So, I shall stop here.

Haven't got any MN payments yet after the recent updates. How long will this situation continue?
Until you receive a payment.

I've had 7 'wins' today across 6 Masternodes, although 3 of them have been tx_0_vout_1's, thanks coinotron and pool_unknown 261. Enforcement at block 158000 (now at 157530 as I write this) if pool compliance is 80%, but right now we're at just under 70%, thanks to shitbag XhBLSR1HhoaWrdGgrjCHxJkCWWiFFhveHs

Neither me.. Will wait next 24h and change my pubkey if no payment arrive.
How can we find out our masternode status on the network besides the drk.mn and drk.poolhash.org websites? Even if the MN payment system is not enforced, we should get a fair share from pool operators who are not blocking the payments. There is another thread "Darkcoin is more centralized than we think?" under General Discussion. It seems that the payment is controlled by the developers. How can I be sure that entity is seeing my MN and give me a fair share of the payments? I think many haven't been paid for several days while some are getting several payments per day.

How can we find out our masternode status on the network besides the drk.mn and drk.poolhash.org websites? Even if the MN payment system is not enforced, we should get a fair share from pool operators who are not blocking the payments. There is another thread "Darkcoin is more centralized than we think?" under General Discussion. It seems that the payment is controlled by the developers. How can I be sure that entity is seeing my MN and give me a fair share of the payments? I think many haven't been paid for several days while some are getting several payments per day.
What you're asking is the "round-robin" payment which doesn't happen until enforcement which probably will happen in less than 24 hours, so be patient :)

ssh into your server and type 'masternode list | grep <server IP>' - you should get back '<server IP>: 1'
I think this only tells you that your node sees itself as masternode. Some reported earlier that he did not see his other nodes on different machine. And, the inactivity shown in drk.mn or poolhash is about how many nodes see your node as a masternode. Right?

I think this only tells you that your node sees itself as masternode. Some reported earlier that he did not see his other nodes on different machine. And, the inactivity shown in drk.mn or poolhash is about how many nodes see your node as a masternode. Right?
Use your desktop client then. But looks like the list may be cached for some time.

Back