• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Just for fun: Darkcoin the Movie

TaoOfSatoshi

Hey all, I read crowning 's post in the ONYX thread, and it was interesting. She said she wasn't eduffield and she didn't play him in movies.

It got me thinking...what would you name a Darkcoin movie, and what actors would you choose to play the various community characters?

Please note: To anybody involved, this thread is for fun, just to pass time. We love you guys, please don't take offense to any possible suggestions...

Reply to this thread when you're feeling boredom.

I will start:

I would call the movie Into the Darkness... Evan would be played by Edward Norton, Flare by Steve Buscemi, and yours truly by Johnny Depp as Rango! :grin:

I look forward to the community's creativity....:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Jackie Chan accept DRK?
Or we could use the Chinese guy from the Hangover..."Ya, that's Darksent, muthafuckaaaa!"
thehangover_kenjeong02.jpg

EDIT: He's Korean, wouldn't work.

Chuck Norris. All Chuck Norris jokes originate from a film where Chuck will play Evan in a 2016 film about DRK taking over the world, and the masternodes have evolved the ability to send jokes back through time.

(Yes, this was posted from 2016 too. Shojayxt's family if you're reading this, sorry for your loss, but at least the spiders get a nice meal).

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck Norris. All Chuck Norris jokes originate from a film where Chuck will play Evan in a 2016 film about DRK taking over the world, and the masternodes have evolved the ability to send jokes back through time.

(Yes, this was posted from 2016 too. Shojayxt's family if you're reading this, sorry for your loss, but at least the spiders get a nice meal).
This is a good one too, the best match yet:
chuck-norris-07.jpg

evan.png

Back