• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the following from the debug log after mining for some time on the p2pool
Code:
2014-10-14 20:46:09 CheckBlock() : Couldn't find masternode payment(0) or payee(1).
2014-10-14 20:46:09 ERROR: CheckBlock() : Couldn't find masternode payment or payee
At that point the pool stopped sending work to the miner.

10 drk transfer after 6 confirmation 10 drk / 4 rounds (fresh wallet).

-0.001 payment to yourself

evan, "Collateral payments are 0.1DRK" is not the issue.... I keep being hit with -0.001.

Is that normal? when I did anon of larger anount yesterday (50 drk) , i didn't get hit with that charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Compiling v12 with a protocol bump, sorry!

And now running v12

23.97.152.145 / mpMVevHGJCuBpqxFqbah1dgkSDnyi58nTb
191.235.132.246 / mpCjmn7rKUs6TcXeXxTKoBK1wtkC1Qsune
191.238.52.72 / n43UCKkMybVQ7bFBfyZ2wJciHTetheyuc1
137.135.13.83 / mrtY9qopFHzyqcXju13xFSE2Py6gVUWL6S
168.63.151.85 / moQgMKbaQAZKCCwAqCZvHt6ijouXCNGpYy
23.98.65.243 / myKtKKwAnQWXR78QndMu5sjGoovPbu4jkC
138.91.1.101 / mtohxUb85JwGutcg7y3UoAXhEDKQYkPop9
191.238.80.67 / mkkc3ac6PFKax1AzK7SeqHJUMUhwnHT5sj

okay.. out of the 6 Darkcoin clients i had running 1 darkcoin client has given me 2x 0.1 fees (collateral fees)
The other 5 are looking good, no problems there.

The one that gave me the collateral fees was a long time in idle condition, not transmitting to any masternode.
I had to close and restart this client. Then it hit me both with collateral fees and Darksend Denominates

Evan : i will sent you the debug.log & wallet

question about Darksend's splitting fees in general .. is it dependend on the transaction txt size that determines if the Darksend selfpayment will be 0.00 or 0.001 ?

I started out trying to anonymized 6000 tdrk, 8 rounds.. Darksend was idle for a little while.. Then I changed to 10 tdrk, 4 rounds to pair with DrkMiner... Right then my wallet showed 998 tdrk was unconfirmed and this amount was split up and went through 1 round.. (I guess as a result of my previous settings). Then Darksend switched to the current settings of 10 tdrk, 4 rounds, but the results were it only anonymized 7 tdrk for me. Also, I've got 3 "Payment to self" at 0.00 tdrk and 4 Darksend Denominate fees. I'm going to flush my wallet and start over at 10 tdrk, 4 rounds to see if I can get 10 tdrk anonymized.

Set my target at 10 tdrk/ 4 founds. Ended up with 14 tdrk, 8 rounds. Darksend actually anonymized two batches, first batch 9 tdrk, 4 rounds, second batch 5 tdrk, 4 rounds... Kinda puzzling but other than that, Darksend seems to work great!

Thanks for the explanation of how collateral works! Since you're wrapping it up, here's some trivial stuff:
I noticed in processmessage() for "dsa", there's a version check:
pfrom->nVersion != darkSendPool.MIN_PEER_PROTO_VERSION
with a constant that is a bit confusingly named, maybe it should be named PEER_PROTO_VERSION since it must be an exact match
I get confused easy!
Also, there are a lot of logprintf messages in RegisterAsMasterNode() that don't have newlines, and the port check in there does exit() instead of what seems like it should be doing is returning.
There's a typo in the logmessage in main.cpp near line 4098 ( transactione )
<edit>
after 1 DS round, my clients get stuck in state 7, so doautomaticdenominate aborts. in CDarkSendPool::Check() where it's supposed to reset after 10 seconds, the state check passes, but not enough time has passed. This check seems to be done only once, so the reset doesn't happen. this could be due to my odd configuration: I have a masternode and 3 clients that I'm forcing to connect to my masternode, all on the same machine. If i restart the clients they work again for 1 round, also works if I just put a sleep for 10sec after checking only for state and not time.

My wallet's anonymized perfectly too. I need to do a couple more tests, but then it looks like we're good to release this. Thankyou everyone who helped!

Thanks for your efforts!

How are masternode payments looking?

I've got mixed feelings about your new method. It is definitely fairer but I'm going to miss the occasional bonanza day :D

Started! We need a 3rd party me thinks...
Sorry, I woke up to find that my laptop was disconnected for some time. The wallet is back up now. Thanks for pairing! :)
I think on Testnet it takes only 2 or more participants for testing, but on Mainnet it takes 3 or more for Darksend to work.

Hey guys, did we have to do something for the latest wallet (10.15.12)? Mine won't sync the last 10 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back