• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

what exchange recommended ??...>>

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
i was always all Mintpal
but since they "upgraded" or whatever you wanna call it
i am not comfortable using them in the moment
so what exchange (good volume) do you guys recommend in the moment ??
tx

I've done trading on cex.io. I'd like to try Bitfinex next. Poloniex seems okay? I've also done trading on Bittrex but don't like the site and DRK is low volume there.

I use cryptsy , apart frm the deposit issues in the past ( and some still notice ) my experience is great

so where is the best volume then ?
before it was mintpal and now ??

tx
i think crypsy is super dodgy !
hope mint pal get's it sh..t together again !
would be a shame to loose them !!

On the rare occasion that I use an exchange, I've only used Poloniex. Deposits and withdrawals are always fast and even though they don't have the highest volume, my orders are always filled quickly. Never had any issues with them.

I tried to use Cryptsy once, but it was painfully slow and some of the functions wouldn't work at all so I just gave up.

Bittrex is the best for price with Dark. Poloniex is OK but seems a little less sophisticated.

I personally use Cryptsy it has a way higher volume than all the others,
which can be useful if you dont want to cause a price shock.
Obv not gonna vouch for the site, but I didnt have any problems with the site so far.

Exactly, I use cryptsy too, thewy have some issues but always get through them...
But I am trying the BITFINEX too and looks verry stable and pro.
Would go to this exchange, can we chose this one too to create higher volume there?

MINTPAL is just garbage now. They lost all their volume and all their revenue from transaction fees. Just tanked the whole thing. Good job guys. haha

i use cryptsy, bitfinex, cex.io and poloniex for drk/btc trading.
cryptsy has highest volume and slightly higher fees than others (trading fees 0.25%; withdrawal 0.004drk)
others' trading fees are 0.2% while bitfinex has 0.2% for taker and 0.1% for maker.
poloniex has higher withdrawal fees of 0.01drk though.
cex.io withdrawal fees is 0.001drk while bitfinex is free.

cryptsy and cex.io has drk/ltc pair, if you are looking to offload your ltc to drk ;)

Back