• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW: Earn Free DRK @ MoneyInPjs.com (PTC | PTP | PTSU & MORE!)

moneyinpjs

You can now Earn Free DRK @ MoneyInPjs.com

All members can earn "MIP coins" that can be cashed in for Bitcoin or Darkcoin!

MIP member's can earn the MIP coins in many ways:

Get 5 MIP coins daily just for logging into your account.
Paid to click offers
Paid to join other free sites
Paid to promote (tweet, facebook, youtube and more)

We have a paid to post forum and a monthly MIP coin raffle.

I plan to add many more ways for member's to earn coins so join us and start earning free DRK.

I know my site may look like a mess but it works. I do plan to upgrade it soon.

for now you can post any questions you may have in our forum and I will get back to you asap.

I am a newer DRK supporter but I see DRK being the future of Crypto coins. Join with MIP and help the DRK community grow. My site has thousands of members and they all know about DRK because of MoneyInPjs :wink:

BTW, Everyone gets a 100 MIP coin signup bonus!

Join and post your MIP username here to get in my new 2DRK giveaway!

How does this system work?
most people will not join something they don't have any idea about, at leat add some simple explanation onwhat your website is, what it does and how it works!

How does this system work?
most people will not join something they don't have any idea about, at leat add some simple explanation onwhat your website is, what it does and how it works!

Its a GPT (Get Paid To..) website and we offer to payout in bitcoin and now Darkcoin.

Member's earn "MIP coins" for doing simple tasks such as logging in each day, clicking ads, joining other site, promoting and much more.

The MIP coins are not a cryptocoin.. they are a website credit that members earn and they can be cashed out for bitcoin and darkcoin (paid by the website admin).

How it works:

We earn a little commission for each task done by our member's and that's how we can payout.

I know the site is a mess but I am working to improve the looks and feel of the site but it does function because we have some active members and more join daily.

Back