• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sign message with Ledger Nano X

Rul

Hi! Maybe someone know how to sigh a message with Ledger Nano X? with which wallet? electrum doesn;t work for dash((

Electrum still works ok but you can try and use DashMasternodeTool for this too https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/tag/v0.9.31

1657964874871.png

Thank you. But where can I install electrum dash? Maybe you can send me site? I will be really thankful.

Dash Electrum got defunded and the dev team of Dash Electrum pulled the plug and stopped supporting it. You will not find any binaries on the Dash Electrum github website anymore. If you installed Dash Electrum previously then it may still work, if you have not installed Dash Electrum previously, then you will now be forced to use Dash Masternode Tool for the signing part, if your collateral address and owner address are on the hardware wallet.

Unless maybe Ledger Live lets you sign it ?

Update : i just checked and Ledger Live does not support signing directly and people refer to using electrum clients for the signing part. Which in Dash case is not supported anymore. So you will need to use the Dash Masternode Tool.

Last edited:
Dash Electrum got defunded and the dev team of Dash Electrum pulled the plug and stopped supporting it. You will not find any binaries on the Dash Electrum github website anymore. If you installed Dash Electrum previously then it may still work, if you have not installed Dash Electrum previously, then you will now be forced to use Dash Masternode Tool for the signing part, if your collateral address and owner address are on the hardware wallet.

Unless maybe Ledger Live lets you sign it ?

Update : i just checked and Ledger Live does not support signing directly and people refer to using electrum clients for the signing part. Which in Dash case is not supported anymore. So you will need to use the Dash Masternode Tool.

Thank you for reply!

Back