• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash testnet

I just sent a TX and noticed it was IS locked within 2 seconds, I can also see chainlocks are at the tip, these functions are a result of LLMQs on the network, ie they are proof they are working, your folder can be small, that doesn't mean the network is not functioning as it should.

I just sent a TX and noticed it was IS locked within 2 seconds, I can also see chainlocks are at the tip, these functions are a result of LLMQs on the network, ie they are proof they are working, your folder can be small, that doesn't mean the network is not functioning as it should.

the pose scoring is barely moving, especially on nodes that are clearly no longer present.

the pose scoring is barely moving, especially on nodes that are clearly no longer present.

Once a MN is banned, its score doesn't change. Score only changes for MNs that have a score but are not yet banned. For them, score decreases by 1 with each new block until it either returns to 0 or the node receives another score increase. You can find some info about it here: https://dashcore.readme.io/docs/core-guide-dash-features-proof-of-service#pose-score-calculation.

Back