• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Payment pending

WilliamVega

Hi all! I have a transfer from a company but it's pending now. The thing is the pending time is too long, like 2-3 days already. Should that be considered a problem? What should I do?

Hi all! I have a transfer from a company but it's pending now. The thing is the pending time is too long, like 2-3 days already. Should that be considered a problem? What should I do?

Is that company an exchange ? Perhaps you are talking about an exchange crypto withdrawal to a Dash crypto address that is in status 'pending' ?
At which case you will need to contact that exchange / company.

If this is not exchange related, then i assume you mean a transaction instead of a transfer.

You can use this Dash blockchain explorer to see the status of your incoming transaction : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/
(i am assuming the company provided you with a transaction id). You can also use above Dash blockchain explorer to verify the balance of your own Dash address online and compare that with your Dash wallet.

However, with you using the term 'pending time' i suspect the company has not yet issued a transaction, has not yet provided you with a transaction id for you to trace and you will therefore also need to contact that company.

Transactions between Dash users (peer to peer) : very fast (a few seconds)
Transactions that go through a third party (exchanges / third party companies etc) : can be very slow and often contain different stages (initiated, pending, approved, transaction created, transaction id to customer)

Last edited:
The DASH network is instant, there are no 'pending' transactions in DASH, any pending TXes are going to be in the databases of the companies like exchanges that send crypto around.

Back