• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I’m new here - Where should I share a cool Dash adoption directory I built?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLivingston

I've built a nice geodirectory platform of businesses around the globe accepting Crypto, and I've created a nice interactive geodirectory of businesses accepting Dash as payment. Crypto-friendly businesses will definitely want to be listed on my website (which is free and takes about 5 minutes). What and where is a non-spammy way for me to share it here? I don't want to get banned for sharing a link here...

Thanks!

Can you not just tell us what it's called without the .com?

The big problem with directories is keeping them accurate and up to date. I have a solution to that but first let's see what you got.

We had a project called DiscoverDash, but it was defunded after much debate. The site is still there.

Can you not just tell us what it's called without the .com?

The big problem with directories is keeping them accurate and up to date. I have a solution to that but first let's see what you got.

Sure, it's MarketplaceGOLD dot com /crypto/50-dash - Or you can just Google MarketplaceGOLD Dash

Here's a screenshot of the coin map I've created

Dash map.jpg

Sounds great! I am new here. I do not know where to post the link you want to share. I hope you will be told where to post it. Do let us know once that is posted in this forum. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back