• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash - worth investment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dash is worth a try.
Use it as a payment currency but imo the better moment to enter on board wasn't there for past 6 months.
Check the charts and get some, hold it and yet better Masternode it.

Is Dash worth our investment?

The fundumentals of Dash are superb.
Dash is one of the few coins based on real governance. it is neither anarchy nor benevolent dictatorship.

Unfortunately there is a big flaw in Dash.
The majority of people who are supposed to govern here, the current community of dash, consists of either dormant agents who wake up and vote whenever they are commanded by their goverment in order to control the coin, or of indiferent people or of stupid people. And most of the voters are hostile or they are afraid of the vote of the new generation and of cheap governance proposals.

The below is an aproximation of the Dash community.
3433 masternodes do not vote at all.
1 operator controls 0163 votes
1 operator controls 0112 votes
1 operator controls 0111 votes
1 operator controls 0096 votes
1 operator controls 0063 votes
1 operator controls 0058 votes
1 operator controls 0055 votes
1 operator controls 0047 votes
1 operator controls 0045 votes
1 operator controls 0040 votes
1 operator controls 0026 votes
3 operators control 0024 votes (each one)
1 operator controls 0021 votes
1 operator controls 0019 votes
1 operator controls 0017 votes
2 operators control 0016 votes (each one)
1 operator controls 0013 votes
1 operator controls 0012 votes
1 operator controls 0011 votes
1 operator controls 0010 votes
1 operator controls 0009 votes
1 operator controls 0008 votes
4 operators control 0007 votes (each one)
5 operators control 0006 votes (each one)
3 operators control 0005 votes (each one)
3 operators control 0004 votes (each one)
11 operators control 0003 votes (each one)
16 operators control 0002 votes (each one)
42 operators control 0001 votes (each one)

In short, Dash is great in theory,
But in practice its governors are corrupted, so the coin sucks.
This can only change if corrupt rulers die and a new generation feels pity for this historic currency and decides (instead of creating their own currency) to govern this old Dash effectively.

Last edited:
Is Dash worth our investment?

All investments are a risk, that's why everyone should make their own decision to invest or not. The potential of Dash is enormous, but at the same time nobody knows if the vision will become a reality. It could end up a dead project in the mist of the ones who tried. If the currency in the country I live in, would collapse or be subject of hyperinflation I would try to trade with Dash and no other crypto comes to mind, in this sense Dash is powerful.

Get involved, experience the currency and answer yourself..

Last edited:
Dash is the most secure and usable adaptation of bitcoin.

Dash is not the most private coin as it's roots are firmly entrenched in every day usage - location based services soon to appear. Plus google analytics, as recently approved by the masternode network.

The imminent white label CrayPay app will take user location data to find local stores with rewards.

The recently approved marketing proposal includes Google Analytics, which is a significant threat to user privacy.
That's right I never thought about it that way. But if everything is transparent the user can always choose. As this freedom of choice exists I don't see any issues.

Thanks to this thread, I began to understand more about the Dash coin. I agree that investing is everyone's personal responsibility. It's your money and no one will manage your money better than you. Also, don't forget that the higher the risk of losing everything, the higher the chance of hitting the jackpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back