• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The stupidity of the Dash core team and the stupidity of the Masternode voters hits the roof!

Who is the stupid?

• Total voters

vazaki3

The stupidity of the Dash core team and the stupidity of the Masternode voters hits the roof!
2 million dollars in the Dash budget are offered, and nobody proposes due to the high proposal fee.

There will be 4321.43 DASH left over. .
There will be 4321.43 DASH left over.
There will be 4321.43 DASH left over !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This is a concern. My current concern is the proposal owners colluding together to divvy up the funds between themselves and consume the entire budget among the usual suspects. I think the DAO is fast becoming a farce and one rememdy is to lower the proposal fee and introduce competition to break up the comfy cartel.

We have collected the fee to, lodge the decision proposal, but we are waiting to gain more support, hopefully see the price rise (DASH) more and with it the entry fee and to see more months of the DAO completely stagnant and lacking any innovation, in short, I think delaying only makes the case for lowering the proposal fee stronger.

Also, there is no rush, because the change is a hard fork and v0.17 is finalised, so we have to go with v0.18, which by my estimates won't be ready until the end of the year, so rushing the proposal will not see the change in Production any sooner, time is on our side.

Also, there is no rush, because the change is a hard fork and v0.17 is finalised, so we have to go with v0.18, which by my estimates won't be ready until the end of the year, so rushing the proposal will not see the change in Production any sooner, time is on our side.

There is rush!
DCG should put immediatly the change of the reduction of proposal fee in the upcoming version 0.17!!!
Changes in a hardcoded number does not require intensive testing!!!!

Last edited:
I agree, changes to a constant require minimal testing, but regardless, the features for v0.17 are finalised, RC5 is hitting testnet as we speak, there is no oppurtunity to add this change into that release, and we haven't done our decision proposal yet. Have patience. In the meantime, drum up support for this change so we get the votes we need when we go to the network.

Such a stupid thread.
Such stupid allegations.
Such a stupid timing of this thread.
Such stupid waste of time just reading this thread.

Can i please have the wasted five minutes of my life reading all this bs, back.. thank you.

f1cD62y.jpg

Source : https://www.dashcentral.org/budget & https://www.dashcentral.org/budget/completed

So no, there is no 4321 Dash budget leftover. Nor was it ever likely that there was going to be 4321 Dash budget leftover with that many weeks left to still vote or for budget proposals to still emerge. OP made this thread 13th of May 2021 prematurely and based it on his own illogical assumptions.

Last edited:
Such a stupid thread.
Such stupid allegations.
Such a stupid timing of this thread.
Such stupid waste of time just reading this thread.

Can i please have the wasted five minutes of my life reading all this bs, back.. thank you.

f1cD62y.jpg

Source : https://www.dashcentral.org/budget & https://www.dashcentral.org/budget/completed

So no, there is no 4321 Dash budget leftover. Nor was it ever likely that there was going to be 4321 Dash budget leftover with that many weeks left to still vote or for budget proposals to still emerge. OP made this thread 13th of May 2021 prematurely and based it on his own illogical assumptions.

Are you nuts? Why do you count the proposals that passed in the previous budget cycle? DashElectrumApr2021 , DashBrazilQ22021, Dash-delivery-service , dash-text-q2-2021, Dash-Help-2021Q2 passed in April, not in May!!!

You know what? All the money of the May budget went to DCG and to their friends because almost NOBODY ELSE DARES TO PROPOSE!!!

AFTER 6 YEARS, EVERYBODY IN THE CRYPTOSPACE IS NOW CONVINCED THAT THE DASH PROTOCOL IS DESIGNED AS AN ECHO CHAMBER, SO THAT THE DCG AND THEIR AFFILIATES GET ALL THE BUDGET MONEY!!!!

For the record:
I consider as affiliates of the DCG the proposals of the DIF and the proposals of AndyDark.
DCG and their affiliates earned 4632 dash out of 4926 in the May budget cycle!!!
DCG and their affiliates casted their proposals the last moment (maybe after being informed by this thread?) in order to get all the remaining money (4321 Dash) with the help of the MNOs they control!!!!

This is not fair governance, this is a gang!!!

Here is the proof ----->

ALMOST ALL THE BIG DASH WHALES ARE TRYING TO HIDE, AND HAVE A VERY SMALL VOTE HISTORY IN THE MNOWATCH REPORTS!!!

THE BIG WHALES THAT ARE TRYING TO HIDE, ARE PROBABLY CONTROLED BY DCG AND AFFILIATES!!!
OTHERWISE WHY DO THEY HIDE?
HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE FACT THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE DASH SARDINES HAVE A LONG STABLE VOTE HISTORY, WHILE THE DASH WHALES DO NOT?

THERE ARE ONLY TWO BIG WHALES THAT HAVE A LONG STABLE VOTE HISTORY. THE 108WHALE (History=0812) AND THE 41WHALE (History= 0790).

THE 41WHALE DOES NOT SUPPORT DCG AND THEIR AFFILIATES.
THE 108WHALE IS OBVIOUSLY A DCG SUPPORTER, BUT I RESPECT HIM FOR BEING BRAVE AND NOT TRYING TO HIDE.

ALL THE REST BIG DASH WHALES ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCOSSIATED TO THE DCG GANG AND THEIR AFFILIATES.
THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE THEIR INDIVIDUALITY FROM THE MNOWATCH REPORTS, LIKE THE CUTTLEFISHES.

Last edited:
Please stop posting off topic content in this Forum, you might like your videos, but here they are spam.

It is not off topic.
The above song shows a big abandoned mansion. This mansion is Dash.
Dash used to be a big coin, the 6th coin once upon time.
Dash is now fallen to the 59th place, and keep falling.
Nobody cares about Dash, no new people around. Only the usual suspects .
Dash is a desert place, it is haunted like the mansion in the above song.

The responsible and guiltys, for the historians of the future to discover, can be found in the history of the votes.

Stop being a cowboy, @AgnewPickens . Put a little poetry in your life.

Last edited:
It is not off topic.
The above song shows a big abandoned mansion. This mansion is Dash.
Dash used to be a big coin, the 6th coin once upon time.
Dash is now fallen to the 59th place, and keep falling.
Nobody cares about Dash, no new people around. Only the usual suspects .
Dash is a desert place, it is haunted like the mansion in the above song.

The responsible and guiltys, for the historians of the future to discover, can be found in the history of the votes.

Stop being a cowboy, @AgnewPickens . Put a little poetry in your life.
Demo, I love you, but this is a DCG Library stay on topic or get another warning, people don't have time
to go thru your music catalog here.

Save it for Discord, you are in the DASH LIBRARY here, behave like you would in a library.

Back