• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Potentially the first restaurant in Australia to accept Darkcoin

that would be huge !
remember the BTC pizza story .. if we had something like that going on for DRK we could totally build a great story around it !! please keep us posted !!!....>>

How awesome is that if they froze food and shipped overseas I would purchase. It could be the first MN convention spot. I have always wanted to go down under.

If anything, it will be a good PR exercise.

This is something we don't want to Ninja launch, I'm gonna have a chat with Minotaur and a few others to see how best to manage the release of this one.

I need to suss out a good mobile enabled payment process for this one as well.

If anything, it will be a good PR exercise.

This is something we don't want to Ninja launch, I'm gonna have a chat with Minotaur and a few others to see how best to manage the release of this one.

I need to suss out a good mobile enabled payment process for this one as well.
Where is this restaurant in Oz? I would definitely visit if they accept Darkcoin. :)

It's in Melbourne, the owner has agreed in principal, I'm just coming up with the most seamless way possible for him to accept Darkcoins, he has a PC at checkout.

Hey Mate
how is that burger joint in Melbourne going ?!
can i bring my darks next time ??

If you go to google maps and search for "dark" when viewing a large area you will see literally thousands of potential businesses we could encourage to accept Darkcoin. I think we need a template letter explaining what darkcoin is and why accepting it would be good for their business.

It's in Melbourne, the owner has agreed in principal, I'm just coming up with the most seamless way possible for him to accept Darkcoins, he has a PC at checkout.
Ok, cool. I have a friend in Melbourne who told me I could stay at her house and would take me go scuba-diving. Would love to visit that restaurant too if they accept DRK. :)

We could organize a DARK Night there
uhhhhh .... getting shivers already !
Tell the owner, we are all coming !! ....>>>>

This is a good idea, I will bring it up with the PR team. Make it happen and we'll push it to journalists.

Back