• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Does dash be transacted as fast as it claim ?

siublackdash

Does dash be transacted as fast as it claimed (average tx time for about three minutes )
and please tell me usually how much does it cost for a transaction (please be written in total number , not in per bytes form )?

Does dash be transacted as fast as it claimed (average tx time for about three minutes )
and please tell me usually how much does it cost for a transaction (please be written in total number , not in per bytes form )?

Dash has an average of 2.62595 minutes between block generation.
However Dash also has InstantSend active by default on its transactions, which means most of the transactions (90%)
will be confirmed, protected against double spending and ready to be spend by receiver within 2-5 seconds.

Transaction fees can be found here : https://terminal.bytetree.com/dash (Featured Charts)

YpvirE2.jpg

$0,003 average fees. Sometimes it is even lower then that. I would say in general the average fees are between $0,002 and $0,003

Last edited:
Hi, thank you for your reply, from what you said , dash seems to be the most efficient cryptocurrency? why does it not as popular as
Ethereum, Litecoin ?

Hi, thank you for your reply, from what you said , dash seems to be the most efficient cryptocurrency? why does it not as popular as
Ethereum, Litecoin ?

In some parts of the world, or in some specific use cases, dash is very well used. Dash is quite strong in Latin America and growing well in some parts of Asia.

Take a look at this table where dash is number five:

I suspect Eth and Litecoin are used more by long time crypto enthusiasts, but from my experience, dash is used more in real world situations such as remittance and person-to-person transfers. And if you're using an exchange like KuCoin, you'll find deposits are done in just one or two confirmations, making for a great user experience. Honestly, the last thing I want is to spend the whole afternoon hanging around for bitcoin confirmations, or expensive eth transfers.

No need to worry about "popularity", just use the best tools for the job.

I suspect Eth and Litecoin are used more by long time crypto enthusiasts, but from my experience, dash is used more in real world situations such as remittance and person-to-person transfers. And if you're using an exchange like KuCoin, you'll find deposits are done in just one or two confirmations, making for a great user experience. Honestly, the last thing I want is to spend the whole afternoon hanging around for bitcoin confirmations, or expensive eth transfers.

I truly think you're right on that one. Some people simply want to exchange their cryptocurrencies, from one to another one, and I can share with you this dash to btc exchange platform, which is one of the most profitable and reliable platform I've seen, and believe me I've tested a lot of such platforms.

Last edited:
Back