• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Daily Trading Whatever Profits You've Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn1119

I've been taking daily, oftentimes hourly profits of 1 to 2% off the top and turning them into cash. Started two weeks ago, so far have made about 35% of my original portfolio. So far I've been just paying bills with the extra money but plan on reinvesting in order to get higher daily returns. Anybody else doing this? Any potential problems down the road?

I've invested into 17 of the top 20 altcoins as far as market capitalization goes. Each has an equal cash value and I check several times a day to see if any balance has risen past the initial investment. If it's risen at least 1%, I sell equal to the cash value. Averaging 1.86% of my portfolio for almost a month at this point. At the end of each week, I transfer to my bank any cash I might need to pay bills and then reinvest the rest. The fees are 0.03% combined for both buying and selling. Anybody else doing this? Is there a name for it?

I only invested my money and time in 5 currencies and now I only manage 3. I only had the plan to keep money in case I needed it for new investments or to complete some goals by taking less than 15% of the total amount of each account. Then I replenished it in short time. This is my method and it has worked for me because I have a quick recovery from my savings.

I've been taking daily, oftentimes hourly profits of 1 to 2% off the top and turning them into cash. Started two weeks ago, so far have made about 35% of my original portfolio. So far I've been just paying bills with the extra money but plan on reinvesting in order to get higher daily returns. Anybody else doing this? Any potential problems down the road?
What exchanges do you use? I'm interested into trying this alternative

Well, my profits are a little low, but I’m hoping that will change at some point. I started with a small investment and continuously checking if everything keeps increasing its value for when the time is right to invest in some franchise or something that allows me to save money with my family.

I want to try this but need to do a lot of research first

Well, my profits are a little low, but I’m hoping that will change at some point. I started with a small investment and continuously checking if everything keeps increasing its value for when the time is right to invest in some franchise or something that allows me to save money with my family.

Exactly!, I don;t have that much but I'd like to invest a little and see what happens.

One article that is not direclty related to crypto trading, but was extremely helpful with regards to blockchain development in general and from a more focused product management lense: blockdriven.com/blog/product-management-blockchain-career. I suggest you give it a quick read.

One article that is not direclty related to crypto trading, but was extremely helpful with regards to blockchain development in general and from a more focused product management lense: blockdriven.com/blog/product-management-blockchain-career. I suggest you give it a quick read.
Definitely cool to see opportunities not necessarily in crypto, just goes to show the wide variety of applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back