• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash instant send not just 50% instead anytime

Who wants instant send any time ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GalaxyTrading

My reason I got dash was the instant send feature it is very unique and attractive.

But its not anytime.... Its just when you send it from person to person. When you send it to exchange it takes also sometimes 6-20 hrs.

My suggestion ist that dash all the time make instant send.

Otherwise its just 50% instant send or limited...

People need it also for exchanges and it would be very interesting for the people.

I am very happy if this is feasible and I think the community/economic too.

My reason I got dash was the instant send feature it is very unique and attractive.

But its not anytime.... Its just when you send it from person to person. When you send it to exchange it takes also sometimes 6-20 hrs.

My suggestion ist that dash all the time make instant send.

Otherwise its just 50% instant send or limited...

People need it also for exchanges and it would be very interesting for the people.

I am very happy if this is feasible and I think the community/economic too.

It depends on the exchange. Some exchanges like Kraken have enabled InstantSend on outgoing transactions, but not on incoming transactions.
Which means you will need a number of confirmations (6?) before deposits get processed on the exchange. Other exchanges have enabled
InstantSend on both incoming and outgoing transactions, which means deposits and withdrawels are processed instantly on the blockchain.

Here is a link to a list of exchanges that support InstantSend : https://www.dash.org/full-list-of-exchanges/ (those with an InstantSend label attached to their name).
This does not mean these specific exchanges all have full InstantSend support on both incoming and outgoing transactions, they could have limitations.

Then there is the factor of exchanges bundling user withdrawels and paying them out on certain time intervals, that is something i do not see changing
anytime soon and is out of Dash control. I think that is what you are describing here, as that could indeed take a number of hours / day depending on the exchange.

Last edited:
Back