• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashForce and DiscoverDash.com

camosoul

1) This video is set as private, I understand the reason. But, why is it not hosted on BitChute? YouTube cannot be trusted and you'll end up with a broken video. Embedding a Bitchute video is a copy-paste endeavor. Done in 5 seconds if you're slow... WebTorrent FTW!

2) DiscoverDash.com is no longer being updated. Vendors are no longer being activated/deactivated. Dash Thailand has been trying to get out-of-business vendors removed for a long time. I understand being annoyed that you didn't get funding. This is why you need a mid-level not-quite-administrator access so that trusted project leaders can do the job. Delegate. It won't be your problem anymore. Right now it just looks like you're holding it hostage demanding a ransom. Not cooperating with the vendor support projects is very bad form... Deliberately refusing to delegate so that you become a gatekeeper with ransom powers looks very bad... I agree that any workload is too much workload when you're not getting paid. Thus, create a pseudo-admin level of account so that these project leaders can do it themselves. Things get done faster. You won't have to do it anymore.

3) MAYs Pattaya; map location pin is not even close to accurate. It's been wrong for months. It's correct on Google Maps. Why can't it be correct on DiscoverDash?

4) Since the market is ruled by Ponzi/Tulip cycles (thanks to sh!tco!ns conspiring with corrupt government regulators to destroy innovation and force a walkback to cryptoASSET from the legitimate goal of cryptoCURRENCY), you really need to request a buffer during good times. And the MasterTards need to understand how bad this looks with projects going online and offline all the time. Who can take it seriously? It's not just bad headlines. It's bad for the people doing the work. How do you retain employees when you have to fire them, re-hire them, fire them, re-hire them... Would you work for a company that kept doing that? I wouldn't. It's why you'll never see me even bother with it. I saw this coming. I have this thing called experience... The MasterTards have found a new way to make themselves look stupid...

Last edited:
Holy smokes...I havent been on here for like years. Some of this I have to agree with.

1) This video is set as private, I understand the reason. But, why is it not hosted on BitChute? YouTube cannot be trusted and you'll end up with a broken video. Embedding a Bitchute video is a copy-paste endeavor. Done in 5 seconds if you're slow... WebTorrent FTW!

2) DiscoverDash.com is no longer being updated. Vendors are no longer being activated/deactivated. Dash Thailand has been trying to get out-of-business vendors removed for a long time. I understand being annoyed that you didn't get funding. This is why you need a mid-level not-quite-administrator access so that trusted project leaders can do the job. Delegate. It won't be your problem anymore. Right now it just looks like you're holding it hostage demanding a ransom. Not cooperating with the vendor support projects is very bad form... Deliberately refusing to delegate so that you become a gatekeeper with ransom powers looks very bad... I agree that any workload is too much workload when you're not getting paid. Thus, create a pseudo-admin level of account so that these project leaders can do it themselves. Things get done faster. You won't have to do it anymore.

3) MAYs Pattaya; map location pin is not even close to accurate. It's been wrong for months. It's correct on Google Maps. Why can't it be correct on DiscoverDash?

4) Since the market is ruled by Ponzi/Tulip cycles (thanks to sh!tco!ns conspiring with corrupt government regulators to destroy innovation and force a walkback to cryptoASSET from the legitimate goal of cryptoCURRENCY), you really need to request a buffer during good times. And the MasterTards need to understand how bad this looks with projects going online and offline all the time. Who can take it seriously? It's not just bad headlines. It's bad for the people doing the work. How do you retain employees when you have to fire them, re-hire them, fire them, re-hire them... Would you work for a company that kept doing that? I wouldn't. It's why you'll never see me even bother with it. I saw this coming. I have this thing called experience... The MasterTards have found a new way to make themselves look stupid...

Honestly, I was preparing as best I could for a layoff for a while between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Voting was down in November, are we going to start having to offer paid holidays for superblocks to get them to vote? All of these defundings could've been mitigated with more voter participation.

...could've been mitigated with more voter participation.
I know you don't like hearing this, and it hurts precious feeling and the such, but facts don't go away just because you don't like the person presenting them (usually expressly because he is presenting facts you don't want to hear).

The Budget System is a busted joke. As long as it works to fund DCG, DCG doesn't care to fix it. I partially understand. DCG needs funded, and messing with the thing that does that could prove fatal in an already precarious situation.

BUT.

It is a completely dysfunctional system. Most anyone with an IQ above 70 wrote it off as a clown show years ago. Only the derps are still participating. Competition for the budget has degenerated to fighting over first place at the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded... No one wants to acknowledge that there is a very loud type of vote taking place; voting with your feet. Non-participation because adults just can't be asked to put up with the idiocy of it.

You can't fix stupid, but you can force participation as part of the PoSe... At LEAST make people show up, even if you fix nothing else. Even if they vote null. Make MNs participate if they want to get paid. Even if they hate it. If they are forced to show up, there's a possibility that some of them will say "Well, I may as well be useful and look around if I have to be here anyway." It may not be earth shattering, but it'll be at least a participation upgrade.

I posit that voting is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING MNS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. Yet it's not part of the PoSe score...

I also understand that Carrot is better than Stick. The Budget system needs a total overhaul. It isn't fixable, it needs to be completely ripped out and replaced with a different system. But that's a ton of work. At least do the stopgap option above...

Since Carrot (making it functional and attractive) isn't a feasible option to implement right now, Stick it is... But that would be mean and might hurt the precious fee fees of the MasterTards... DASH needs more butthurt anyway....

I know of at least one project that did try to prepare for the winter by packing away funds during the spring; but they were rejected. They were forced to be foolish by the MasterTards...

Carrot isn't an option right now. Stick is. Force MNs to at least show up if they want to get paid. There you go, participation.

Last edited:
I'd like to add that, just like the voting system lack granularity, so does the PoSe score. You're either kicked off, or you're not. There should be other punishments. Such as, you're not kicked off, but you don't get paid. This is worse than being kicked off the network. You're still serving many network functions, but since you didn't meet ALL of the requirements, you're doing it for free! If you don't show up to at least vote "abstain," you keep on serving the needs of the network, but you don't get paid! You've been sentenced to Community Service, asshole!

MasterNode Operators/Owners have become so obnoxiously complacent that they don't even know or care when version upgrades occur, it takes months... Upgrade, or do Community Service! How much do you want to bet more than half the MN network completely ignores the Community Service feature (if/when implemented) and complains that DASH is broken or has been hacked when their money hose stops squirting? That's how defective it has become... The backbone of your network is paying absolutely no attention to what's going on. They treat it like staking... (staking is stupid and useless)

Back