• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

POSE_BANNED: 100%

Rodrigo Fernandez

I have set up a dash masternode with a hardware wallet, and it started working fine for a few days.
Then I started getting this message from DashCentral monitoring and the masternode stopped working:

Error: There is a problem with the status of your masternode on the masternode list:
ENABLED: 0%

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks for all your help.
Regards,

Rodrigo

I have set up a dash masternode with a hardware wallet, and it started working fine for a few days.
Then I started getting this message from DashCentral monitoring and the masternode stopped working:

Error: There is a problem with the status of your masternode on the masternode list:
ENABLED: 0%

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks for all your help.
Regards,

Rodrigo

What to do with a PoSe Penalty score on your masternode ?

Run "./dash-cli masternode status" on the masternode and it will tell you if your node is configured well
If your masternode fails to provide service to the network in accordance with the current consensus rules, it will receive a Proof of Service Ban.
If your masternode is in the POSE_BANNED status, you should check the following settings are configured correctly:
Ensure you are running the latest version of Dash
Ensure your masternode has sufficient memory, swap, processing power and hard drive space
(use recommended specs : https://docs.dash.org/en/stable/masternodes/understanding.html#masternode-requirements)
Ensure you are fully synced to the correct blockheight, and that you are on the correct chain and not forked off
Ensure that a BLS private key is specified using the masternodeblsprivkey option in the masternode’s dash.conf file
Ensure that the BLS private key on the masternode is unique on the network and not shared with any other masternodes
Ensure that the BLS private key on the masternode corresponds to the BLS public key registered on the blockchain in the ProRegTx or ProUpRegTx
Ensure that the externalip (and port if using testnet) are specified correctly and not blocked by a firewall or port forwarding service
Ensure that Sentinel is installed, updated, not exiting with an error and is entered in your crontab to run every 1-2 minutes”

Thanks for your extensive answer.
I will follow as instructed
Regards

Rodrigo

Credits for that extensive answer goes to the Dash Core Developers (codablock i think ? i have difficulty remembering who it was exactly).
I just saved it in a text file, so i could use it in a situation like this.

Good luck.

Last edited:
same problem here
this update is bad
all prev updates were flawless

what exactly is not good enough ?
where is the log?

Last edited:
Back