• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Iran vote risk

Sely1971

What is the regulatory risk of electing a Dash Iran? If any MNO votes yes for it will they be targeted by the US government? How can we be sure that any funds that we give the not go to the blanklist of people or institutions?

I make big mistake vote yes on this. What to do ?

What is the regulatory risk of electing a Dash Iran? If any MNO votes yes for it will they be targeted by the US government? How can we be sure that any funds that we give the not go to the blanklist of people or institutions?

You can always change your vote to a no vote, as a masternode owner you should know this.
I dont see the regulatory risk, but then again i'm not living in the USA.

Not just Iran but to any persons to whom you have not done due diligence. How can you be sure that dash is not being funneled into any illegal activity?

This is not just censorship resistant money, it's also censorship resistant governance.

The Dash Investment Foundation has restrictions on which countries we can invest. The day that happens with regular treasury proposals is likely to the day I withdraw from dash. What's the point of promoting censorship resistant money if you're not going to live by it? Should we also ban Iranian miners? How do you feel about that?

Last edited:
Back