• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What is necessary to a restaurant to accept Dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm looking for ideas to allow a regular business, like a restaurant, to accept Dash - and be profitable.

1) MERCHANT
What the merchant need to have to implement a business accepting Dash?
Just a wallet to receive Dash and the exchange of the day to conversions fiat x Dash?

2) CONSUMERS
In the other side, why consumers would have Dash to pay the restaurant instead their fiat currencies?
For regular consumers who are not defenders of digital currency, what are the advantages of using Dash in everyday life?

Thanks. :)

That's such an interesting question, and I am a bit disappointed that no one has left at least one idea here..

Thanks for bumping this ^^^

I got to visit Portmsouth NH in late June where there is a good density of merchants that accept Dash and for the first world countries, it seems that
a critical mass of both Dash merchants and Dash users is necessary to gain any footing. I am working on that in my area of Ohio, I just signed up a
PC repair guy who fixed my finacee's laptop by paying in Dash. Once you have a merchant signed up, Discover Dash becomes a very powerful tool
because of its GPS directory that allows Dash users to find the Dash merchant/restaurant, that will be my main tool approaching other local businesses
I frequent.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for ideas to allow a regular business, like a restaurant, to accept Dash - and be profitable.

1) MERCHANT
What the merchant need to have to implement a business accepting Dash?
Just a wallet to receive Dash and the exchange of the day to conversions fiat x Dash?

2) CONSUMERS
In the other side, why consumers would have Dash to pay the restaurant instead their fiat currencies?
For regular consumers who are not defenders of digital currency, what are the advantages of using Dash in everyday life?

Thanks. :)

Yes, as far as profitability, the Anypay POS already allows conversion to fiat via Uphold so the merchant can choose to cash out immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back