• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Incorrect DASH balance in Ledger nano S

swift75

I sent some Dash a couple of years ago to a ledger wallet Nano S that I own. I then moved it to a new one I bought and very recently had to move it back to the initial wallet.

The 'sent' transaction never appeared on my ledger and as a result I now have two transactions showing the same amount (about 15 Dash) at different dates, which makes my balance incorrect.

I have contacted the Ledger support team but they haven't been able to help. They said the last update should have solved it but it didn't. I've tried the whole emptying the cache, reinstalling the app, deleting the accounts, re-adding them etc. but nothing worked.

Does anyone have have any idea to solve this? Thank you.

I sent some Dash a couple of years ago to a ledger wallet Nano S that I own. I then moved it to a new one I bought and very recently had to move it back to the initial wallet.

The 'sent' transaction never appeared on my ledger and as a result I now have two transactions showing the same amount (about 15 Dash) at different dates, which makes my balance incorrect.

I have contacted the Ledger support team but they haven't been able to help. They said the last update should have solved it but it didn't. I've tried the whole emptying the cache, reinstalling the app, deleting the accounts, re-adding them etc. but nothing worked.

Does anyone have have any idea to solve this? Thank you.

yep
there seem to be some problem with ledger
they messaged me last friday that it was "ok" - obviously it is not
i posted on their slack today to ask for fix and sup !
(they are normally pretty quick)

Back