• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MNs not paying out, but DMT and dashninja.pl says it has payed out

Mises

I have two Masternodes and I have the same problem with both of them.

I updated it to 0.13.1 and successfully registered them to the Deterministic Masternode List. A few weeks ago, I successfully got a payment on both MNs with new version 0.13.1.

But now, I don't get payments anymore on both MNs, but DMT tool and dashninja.pl says it has been payed out:
-MN public key: XxGRf1bU4f8VatQCWdSq1rxkJeYkQE4D3L
-DMT tool says it has been last payed out on block: 1046941

When looking at block 1046941, I see that the payment has gone to a different Masternode.

Thank's in advance!

Both DMT and the old dashninja site currently only show the old masternode payment system info , before spork 15 activated a few days ago and we switched over to our new deterministic masternode payment system.
At this point only the new deterministic Dashninja site (https://www.dashninja.pl/deterministic-masternodes.html) and your own Dash Core wallet (dip3 masternodes tab) can be trusted to provide reliable information.
As you can tell from checking your MN public key on a block explorer there never was a MN payment sent to you at block 1046941, so just disregard that info and just use the new Dashninja site and wait till DMT start showing correct
last payment info again (most likely after you receive your first deterministic mn payment, you can check in your Dash Core wallet at which block that is).

I would advice you to upgrade your masternode to 0.13.3 as some bugs were fixed between v0.13.1 and v0.13.3

Last edited:
Both DMT and the old dashninja site currently only show the old masternode payment system info , before spork 15 activated a few days ago and we switched over to our new deterministic masternode payment system.
At this point only the new deterministic Dashninja site and your own Dash Core wallet (dip3 masternodes tab) can be trusted to provide reliable information.
As you can tell from checking your MN public key on a block explorer there never was a MN payment sent to you at block 1046941, so just disregard that info and just use the new Dashninja site and wait till DMT start showing correct
last payment info again (most likely after you receive your first deterministic mn payment, you can check in your Dash Core wallet at which block that is).

I would advice you to upgrade your masternode to 0.13.3 as some bugs were fixed between v0.13.1 and v0.13.3
Thank you sir!

I have two more questions:
-When updating to 0.13.3, do I have to register the MNs to the Deterministic Masternode List again?
-Is it necessary to update from 0.13.1 to 0.13.3 in order to receive payments?

Last edited:
Thank you sir!

I have two more questions:
-When updating to 0.13.3, do I have to register the MNs to the Deterministic Masternode List again?
-Is it necessary to update from 0.13.1 to 0.13.3 in order to receive payments?

To update from v0.13.1 to v0.13.3 you only have to stop your dashd through dash-cli (./dash-cli stop),
update your dashd & dash-cli and then start your masternode again with dashd
So no need to register again.

Its not strictly necessary (i think these are optional updates), you will still receive payments if you dont update
but its relatively easy to update to v0.13.3 and it does fix some bugs.

Back