• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Beta-proposal: Dash Write . Blogging platform for self-sustaining content

Would you fund this proposal?

• Total voters

DashValencia

Dashwriteplano.png

Platform Blogging, where users create original and valuable content for the community, and earn dash in tips and incentives

Benefits of the Proposal

Establish an active community worldwide that generates valuable content on Dash
Promote content related to dash in a single space
Increase content indexed in search engines
Encourage Dash users to support the generation of independent content
Increase the use of Dash as a means of micropayments for original content

Main Objective

Create a social network - self-sustainable blogging platform , that generates valuable content for Dash

The Problem

We believe that to achieve the massive adoption of DASH, it is necessary to articulate the efforts of content promotion from large groups to the smallest users.

There is no common space, where the community is known and grow, generating valuable content high quality. with many scattered efforts: forums, Discord, reddit, several telegram groups, several blogs, Accounts in Steemit, medium and other networks

There are no incentives, for other bloggers to study and adopt dash as a means of payment, for the generation of their content

Independent content creators must use advertising in their articles to monetize their efforts receiving cents of dollar

The Dash search rate has dropped like other cryptocurrencies, but Dash in comparison has some of the lowest. Google Trend data

Dash  Monero   Explorar   Google Trends.png

Dash  Steemit   Explorar   Google Trends.png

The Solution

Dash.write. It will be a platform with all the functions so that people can generate high value content.

The community can directly incentivize the best writers with direct dash contributions to their Wallet

Dash.write will become the space for public debate where ideas are shared and discussed, in a Dash own network

Dash Write will increase the production of indexable content as well as the relevance of Dash as cryptocurrency in Search Engines

Advantages

Dash is the currency with the lowest transaction cost in payments, which facilitates micropayments.

Due to the drop in prices, Venezuela is one of the best countries with highly skilled labor that can develop this project at low cost.

It will be a sustainable network, since after the initial financing it will depend on the collection of the exit rate to finance the operations.

The social network incorporate a massive information dissemination without added cost

Why Dash Write and not another platform

Social networks based on tokens, for internal use among users have short lifetimes, since their models are based only on use between authors and curators.

Steemit due to the low prices, had to lay off 70% of its workforce, Nov 2018

https://techcrunch.com/2018/11/28/steemit-a-decentralized-sharing-system-lays-of-70-of-staff/

Platforms like Steemit centralize the voting power in a small group, less than 1% of Steemit controls 90% of the voting power making it unlikely the reception of incentives to small authors

https://steemit.com/statistics/@arcange/steemit-statistics-20181202-en

In Dashwrite the contents are better valued, Dash Position 16 in CoinmarketCap

Dash can be used not only as a currency between authors and curators, but it has more than 4274 stores that accept it

how21).png

Development phases

First phase

identification with email and password
basic desk
Landing page time line
Payment is automatic between registered wallet
Users with their funds, pay tips and incentives to the stories they want
Fee of output
beta test closed
Beta Test 100 accounts

Second Phase

Monetize the curators won by their votes
Payment for each post 0.001 dash anti spam
Anti - plagiarism
Bots

Budget

Budget   Hojas de cálculo de Google.png

DEMO

I have placed a link to Be the first to try the Beta

Team:

DSC00595.JPG

Edgar Caballero
Bachelor of Education in Computer Science, Community Leader Dash Valencia, ally of the Dash Venezuela community

IMG_20171114_150621.jpg

Alexis Lanetti
Head of Development, Blockchain Developer, Coin Developer

Contact

Telegram: @elkaballero
Discord: Elcaballero#7027

Donations:

XjnzXxYUoXc5pgBjW63MRfEmuHRkdEpMqN

wallet.png

Attachments

• how21).png
    how21).png
    130 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Thank you for your pre-proposal. With Dash Watch and other platforms sharing news about Dash, I do not think this is the right time for this proposal to pass. There are other individuals users writing about Dash as well. I would start a blog and start writing, you do not require any investments for this, or you can submit a small proposal via Dash Boost, start a small blog and as the community grows, you can ask for more funding. In terms of micropayments, there are service providers focused on micro payments for publishers out there, some of them are already integrated with different blogs, and it might be more smart to try to integrate Dash with them as a payment method, rather than focusing on something which would require large investments and a lot of work long term just to kick it off. If you still want to stick with your original idea, I would wait for Dash price to recover and then submit a proposal next year or go with Dash Boost. Good luck!

Thank you for your pre-proposal. With Dash Watch and other platforms sharing news about Dash, I do not think this is the right time for this proposal to pass. There are other individuals users writing about Dash as well. I would start a blog and start writing, you do not require any investments for this, or you can submit a small proposal via Dash Boost, start a small blog and as the community grows, you can ask for more funding. In terms of micropayments, there are service providers focused on micro payments for publishers out there, some of them are already integrated with different blogs, and it might be more smart to try to integrate Dash with them as a payment method, rather than focusing on something which would require large investments and a lot of work long term just to kick it off. If you still want to stick with your original idea, I would wait for Dash price to recover and then submit a proposal next year or go with Dash Boost. Good luck!

Hello Mike

Thank you for writing, I take the opportunity to answer your questions, Dash watch is an audit platform that evaluates the performance of the proposals, their information is very relevant but not for the general public, if for the master nodes, as that helps them make decisions.

You are quite right in that there are several platforms that share information such as Dash News, who from time to time write relevant articles about dash, according to your page are 14 people between writers and translators.

https://dashnews.org/meet-the-dash-force-team/

They do a great job, but my idea does not point there.

Imagine in a year 10,000 people writing their experiences using Dash, Economists, Sellers, Lawyers, Entrepreneurs from all over the world sharing their stories through their social networks calling attention.

10,000 is not unreasonable, the service of Dash.red reports 11,000 users in a year and Dash Tex in just a few months already has 3,000 accounts in Venezuela alone, Dash.Write will be worldwide. Starting In English Spanish and Portuguese

Could start a personal blog you're right, in Blogger and place Adsense and advertise Google, or go to one with integrated payments like Steemit, but you think that Steemit fans would be interested in voting and promoting another currency that is not they?

The problem of low prices, not only affects Dash if not all currencies, so Steemit had to cut its workforce by 70% and if this fall in prices and Steemit had to close its service to where Would that Millon user who report have?

x7L2VSNEiyA2YCi8X1kCGip7keJgLPB6W33eXE52ieXaQiWSGuUvpzzQvsEuP84e2PHr8HkhafC142J.png

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-cooldown-forces-steemit-to-lay-off-70-of-employees/

In case there was a need to create this platform, it would take a month to upload a proposal, three more months of development and testing, about 4 months, where users will have chosen a better service

Hello Mike

Thank you for writing, I take the opportunity to answer your questions, Dash watch is an audit platform that evaluates the performance of the proposals, their information is very relevant but not for the general public, if for the master nodes, as that helps them make decisions.

You are quite right in that there are several platforms that share information such as Dash News, who from time to time write relevant articles about dash, according to your page are 14 people between writers and translators.

https://dashnews.org/meet-the-dash-force-team/

They do a great job, but my idea does not point there.

Imagine in a year 10,000 people writing their experiences using Dash, Economists, Sellers, Lawyers, Entrepreneurs from all over the world sharing their stories through their social networks calling attention.

10,000 is not unreasonable, the service of Dash.red reports 11,000 users in a year and Dash Tex in just a few months already has 3,000 accounts in Venezuela alone, Dash.Write will be worldwide. Starting In English Spanish and Portuguese

Could start a personal blog you're right, in Blogger and place Adsense and advertise Google, or go to one with integrated payments like Steemit, but you think that Steemit fans would be interested in voting and promoting another currency that is not they?

The problem of low prices, not only affects Dash if not all currencies, so Steemit had to cut its workforce by 70% and if this fall in prices and Steemit had to close its service to where Would that Millon user who report have?

View attachment 9157

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-cooldown-forces-steemit-to-lay-off-70-of-employees/

In case there was a need to create this platform, it would take a month to upload a proposal, three more months of development and testing, about 4 months, where users will have chosen a better service
Thank for the asnwer. It still makes more sense to submit a smaller proposal - I am sure you can launch a blogging platform for Dash for $50 via Wordpress or WIX and come and ask for more funding to scale it, once you have validated interest from the market and interest from people to write blog posts. Yes, Dash.red has 11,000 users, but out of them, there is a good chance no one would be interested to write blog posts, they just like earning Dash to play games. Good luck!

perspective: it might be too difficult to win funding if submit a 5dash fee proposal. The USD budget available for the month might just be too small : )

They know something, I think I'm not focused,

I think that I should document more not to create at this stage. So I'm going to blog here.

I live in Venezuela, in Valencia a city about 100 km from Caracas, the capital. Worked for many years in occupational safety.
But now I'm dedicated to helping people get to know about cryptocurrencies.

I knew dash in Caracas like many Venezuelans and now I try to help people understand how to get out of this fucking economic situation we are facing.

This now the idea has not had the answer I expected. But I'll take it easy,

I will not continue selling a product, I will sell my context and how I can change it,

I hope not to violate the rules of the forum, but this is the first problem the FORUM is not made to blog.

That's why I'm going to document, the journey of Dash.Write

Edgar Caballero
09/12/18
6:24 pm

A few days ago I came up with this crazy idea that, because people do not write about themselves and how their life has changed by using cryptocurrencies.

In Venezuela it is evident that Bitcoin is the most recognized, but in reality the one with the most fans is Dash.

Bitcoiners do not have any roots for their money and they only use it as a reserve to prevent inflation from destroying their money.

On the other hand, the people of Dash have a more practical idea, let's use this thing, to pay and sell and forget about the 400% monthly inflation.

But it is difficult, to arrive as a Bibles salesman and to tell people about the goodness of my product and how it will solve all your problems.

Show videos without context to people, who were middle class and now it's ruined, I do not think it helps a lot.

But I know a lot of people, who have done very well, who has risen and still remains in this fucking country.

Those voices are important, because the testimony of a person similar to you, is more convincing than any stupid ad for Google ads, with a catchy phrase buy cryptos

Edgar Caballero
12/09/18
7:00 pm Val. Venezuela

A few weeks ago, the first person who was to present my idea via online, we agreed an appointment, a Friday afternoon.

But only a few hours before, corn flour came to my town, yes corn flour, and I had to suspend the meeting, because in this country, you can buy a weekly amount of flour for your ID number.

I could not lose that opportunity and I had to delay the presentation of my big project.

However the person is Venezuelan and lives in the foreigner and understood the situation

Spanish (Tranquilo pana yo se como esta eso por allá)

These are the first challenges to take a project in this country

Edgar Caballero
12/09/18
7:20 pm Val. Venezuela

Damn you can believe that a Venezuelan lives with $ 5 per month?

This is a fake news that many who do not live in Venezuela and only watch TV believe it.

In Venezuela the minimum wage is a crap, but no one can live with a single minimum wage, many people have several jobs or they are just so valuable to their bosses that they pay them much more than the minimum wage.

Others, the most manipulable, receive government bonds in cash or in food boxes.

A year ago, $ 100 was enough to buy food just that, in the last 3 months, due to the ridiculous government measures, you need $ 300 for food.

So do not come to me with stupidities that by giving $ 2 to a Venezuelan you get rid of poverty.

Even so, there are still many people in this country who continue to fight and work valiantly

My mission is to get them and show them

Edgar Caballero
12/10/18
1:56 pm Val Venezuela

I tell you how I met Alexis

Last year many currencies have been interested in my City Valencia, Nem, Iota and Decred, have organized meetups, inviting social networks to anyone who wants to attend.

In those meetings you meet many people from the Blockchain movement.

I knew Alexis in one of these groups, he went to Spain to study with a single Bitcoin and I reached him for everything.

I also develop a wallet for BolivarCoin that is a Venezuelan altcoin. I worked until a few weeks ago for an IOTA organization here in Valencia. But I resign to set up your own projects.

A few weeks ago we met at a bakery, where we discussed the idea and liked it. Sincerely my original idea was to place the addresses of the personal wallets next to the name of each user, but he told me that it would be very easy to do the integration of the wallets from a node.

Over the years, I have seen many very good engineers and developers in Venezuela, but almost 90% have had to emigrate due to the crisis

Edgar Caballero
12/10/18
4:54 pm Val Venezuela

Building a blogging site is one thing, but getting people to actually use it is something else entirely. As pointed out above, you should build this and try to grow vibrant communities. I'm sure there are many open source projects like this that just need dash payments bolted on.

Secondly, you should definitely change the name and omit the word "dash" from it. You should come up with a very marketable name, then you let people discover the dash within. After all, the core of your product is a platform for engaging user content; you don't need the name of a payment method to sell it.

This is the second time, they tell me that the platform should be generic so that it is more successful and includes more people.

And I summarize my position in one sentence: that speaks to everyone, does not speak to anyone.

Why Dash ?, because it is the greatest beneficiary ... the idea is that if you write on this platform, the most important articles should be what is happening with dash and what happens in your life.

There will be those who want to write BTC, of Etherum, of anything. But the community (that should) vote and give tips to the post that contributes with good stories about dash

Finally when I google index all these history, and the first word that takes on the domain will be Dash.

Every time someone asked me how I earn Dash, I realized how bad Venezuela is and in general all the cryptocurrencies

Fuck, it's your job that's worth it.

The crypto is just a value representation.

But what is the offer found on the Internet, Games where tokens win.

Thinking and writing is an effort that is worth rewarding, but it is easier to be like an idiot by pressing a button every 30 seconds

Today already several people who have liked the idea, have contacted me in private

However, I take the words that my wife gave me today. to share them

In times of crisis, people find the best solutions, because there are very few resources to waste

Edgar Caballero
12/11/18
4:20 pm

Back