• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am Sage 30 years of age from united states. I do art painting but I am getting fat yet I am very conservative about my skin so I carefully choose about what essential oil.. anyway I am looking for a trainer to get my body back as sexy.

Hi everyone. I have been dealing with cryptocurrencies since 2016. I am mainly hodler. It also trades systematically, but on small amounts.

I am a supporter of original vision cryptocurrencies. More banks it's worse. More anonymity it's better.

Happy beginning of the month to all the DASHher of the community, My name is Edwar Vidarte, Founder of a new community in Venezuela, called Red Productiva, It is located in the City of Merida, Venezuela.
The mission of this community is to establish the Dash as a means of payment in the area, the tourism potential is very high, Merida is a privileged state since it is located in the zone of the mountain ranges and where the sector is of high agricultural production as well as the development of national and international tourism.
We are allies of Dash Venezuela we are working together to make venezuela a Dash nation.

Attachments

• merida.png
    merida.png
    433.3 KB · Views: 123
Hi guys,

This will be the account of the community of Dash, in the city of Valencia Venezuela.

We already have several months working, we will place all our activities here.

We are committed to the Dash Nation

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum but not on bitcointalk.
I posted much news about darkcoin in the french part of bitcointalk.
As for the moment it's down, I'm happy to be here for continue to talk about the best cryptocurrencie ;-)

I am a new member, so I do not have a friend yet. Can you make friends with me? I want to learn more more knowledge.

Thank you.

Most members here are pretty friendly, so welcome to the awesome Dash community. There are lots of resources available to you now. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum but not on bitcointalk.
I posted much news about darkcoin in the french part of bitcointalk.
As for the moment it's down, I'm happy to be here for continue to talk about the best cryptocurrencie ;-)

You will find this forum to be far nicer and more open minded than bitcointalk. Welcome! Feel free to ask questions. No question, Dash is the leader in the sector. Thanks for helping out in french.

I'm Meryl from New York. A little old tho.lol

We don't care how old you are. Or what color you are. Or what politics you espouse. Or if you're a man or a woman or a hamster. If you believe in honest money that the government can't inflate to pieces, you are welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back